Late ovulation??

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
I'm currently 15dpo/cd30(10/2)with no sign of AF. FF has my O on cd 14 but I'm questioning that. I don't do OPK. I was wondering if I O a little later? I haven't tested and don't want to until I'm late. I'm attaching my chart but it won't automatically update unless I upload a new pic. My symptoms are: sore/sensitive nips(not all the time), little bit of swelling in feet/ankles(not all the time), lots of gas the past 3 days, teeny tiny AF like cramps that last no longer than a min then it's gone, occasional dry mouth, one day I had a sudden metallic taste in mouth. Anybody have any insight? My fertile period actually lasted from cd12-20 but after FF gave me solid cross hairs I just kept notes of my cm and cp. What does everyone think? TIA for any and all answers :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 1
All those symptoms sound very promising. Maybe wait a day or 2 then test. Good luck xx

FF has known to be wrong quite a few times since I've been on this site but I think it is a good idea that you want to wait until AF is due or a little after. I ovulated on CD 22 of a 27 day cycle before and ended up not getting a positive test until well after AF was due. I remember the packet inside my FRER box said that 97% of women get a positive test by 3 days before their missed period and I kept getting negative after negative. It was frustrating. I'm not sure what was worse... the disappointment from staring at those stark white lines or the wait to test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->