Late ovulation

monroea

Mommy to Riley
Reaction score
A little of my back story... I had a miscarriage in October. My first cycle afterwards was a little late and a little longer, as expected. After that my cycles have been between 27-29 days. Two months ago I started 3 days early. Last month, I started one day earlier than expected. I've been using opks this month and it looks like I never got my ovulation surge. I tested a couple times a day but never seem to have gotten a positive. I'm now 3 days past what should have been ovulation day. I'm just wondering if my age is catching up to me and I'm starting to not ovulate every month like I used to.

Screenshot_20210304-054343_Gallery.jpg

I woke up with ovulation cramps today and sure enough, my opk is a strong positive. I'm on CD 24 of what is usually 28 day cycles. I was supposed to start my period in 4 days. Now I'm wondering if my period will be late. Has anyone else ovulated late? I'm about 10 days later than I usually am.

I don’t have any experience with late ovulation but I’m glad you finally got your positive!

I'm going through similar. Currently day 20 of my 31 day cycle. Looks like im ovulating today going by my cheapies but my cb connected says high fertility for the last week xx

No experience with late ovulation. The Luteal phase usually stays the same each month so if ure LP is normally 12 to 16 days then yeah period will be late unless u conceive.

I do know people that have gotten pregnant with late O and gone on to have healthy babies.
There's a couple I watch on YouTube and she O on cd24 when she conceived there now 1 year old son.

So glad u got a positive even if late.
Good luck sweety

I'm going through similar. Currently day 20 of my 31 day cycle. Looks like im ovulating today going by my cheapies but my cb connected says high fertility for the last week xx

Good luck sweety

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->