Late ovulation

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive #1' started by Clareybeary, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Clareybeary

Clareybeary Pregnant #1

Am sooooo annoyed! Finally thought my cycles had settled down to 30 days but here I am at CD20 and no smiley on my CBdigi yet or OV pains! Grrrr... Have benn DTD every other day since AF left and I just feel like it's all been wasted!!!!

2. Clareybeary

Clareybeary Pregnant #1

Anyone else still waiting to OV?

3. court.

court. Trying to stay positive

I normally don't O till CD 22-24

4. struth

struth Mummy to J

I'm with you - I'm waiting to O. I was hoping that my cycles had settled down but it doesn't seem so!

I came off the pill in December and had one long cycle and then one normal one. I hoped this on would mirror the last one but I O'd on cd19 last time - I'm on cd19 this time and am still waiting for a positive opk! Maybe tomorrow...

5. Lisa92881

Lisa92881 Well-Known Member

I'm also on CD 19 with no OV!! :growlmad: Based on my last cycle, which was 37 days, I should OV on Monday....but I was really hoping it would be sooner! Guess not. :nope:

6. struth

struth Mummy to J

Frustrating isn't it?! I was hoping for an earlier O (or at least one at the same time as last cycle) - oh well, I guess we just have to work with what we are given!

Am really hoping for a negative opk today though - I'm going away later until Sunday so if it were positive today then we will have missed it as we bd on Weds (which would be (O-3) but not yesterday (O-2). We would miss O-1 and O....

7. Stash777

Stash777 Mommy to Teagan Noelle

I thought my cycles were finally somewhat regulating themselves in the sense of Oing, but I'm CD28 and still waiting. DH and I have been doing the SMEP, and I'm feeling like it was a waste as well, but at least I know we had no timing issues. :) I actually had a pos OPK on CD24, but still haven't gotten a temp rise or any of my normal post-O symptoms. :nope:

8. struth

struth Mummy to J

SMEP - not a bad idea. I said to the OH last night that we should just bd every other day - I don't mind temping so much but I'm beginning to become a bit obsessive with opks and timing bd! I think I would be less stressed if I stopped using them to be honest :haha:

How odd to have a positive opk but no O? Have you had that before? Which opks are you using?

I only ask as I usually use internet ones but used a rogue Tesco one the other day - it was so much darker than the internet ones. I thought my surge had started (it looked almost positive) but all of the internet ones since have been definitely negative. I started to wonder whether it was positive (even though I knew it wasn't!) or if I had missed the surge (which I knew I hadn't as I was testing far too much!).... :rofl:

9. Stash777

I have PCOS, so that's actually a pretty common occurrence for women with PCOS. The last couple cycles, however I had O'd (CD34 cycle before last and CD19 last cycle), but I've only had pos OPKs on those two cycles and this one. Every sign pointed to Oing, but I never actually did.

ETA: Oh and I do use ICs since it was getting way too much to keep buying the ones from the store as I pretty much have to start using them anytime I get fertile CM (which can happen multiple times during my cycles).

10. Clareybeary

Clareybeary Pregnant #1

Thank you for your replies ladies. Glad I'm not the only one still waiting. I miscalculated and am on CD19 now so will probably OV in the next few days. DH is downstairs drinking wine and all I want to do is get BD'ing!!!!! More fool him eh?! Will let you know if I get a smiley over the weekend. Keeping fingers crossed. Have had oodles of CM although not stretchy just watery which is normal I'm afraid and am feeling a little twingey down below.

11. Stash777

Fxx hun. Catch that eggy! :dust:

12. peaberry

peaberry Active Member

I'm on CD23 and no O for me yet either! I got off the pill last month and didn't O in Feb itself, so am wondering if I'm out for this cycle as well...

13. Clareybeary

Clareybeary Pregnant #1

My smiley came today!!!! So DH and I ran upstairs immediatley for BD!!!! We have BD'd a lot this month expecially leading up to OV so we have done all we can for this month. Just looked on due date calculator and if we're successful this month (our 4th month trying), our baby will be born on Christmas Day!!!! How cool would that be????

14. Hazelnut

Hazelnut New Mum.

I'm with you girls. I have ov on cd 32 this month. Have only just started temping but it's helped me get to know my cycle. My longest period has been43 days and shortest 31 so not really sure about my lp at the mo. Obviously I'm ov at different times each month. Really hope I don't have a lpd.
    Do you think it sounds like I will have? X x

15. Strawberrie

Strawberrie Well-Known Member

Im Still Waiting To .. Usually Comes On CD17ish .. But Nothig And Im at CD21 Now .. Maybe It Came Early And I Missed It .. Im Hoping Anyway ..

I Came off the pill in november and i was hoping that my cycles had calmed down...

baby dust .. and fingers crossed for the smily face sooon .. :)

16. Lisa92881

Strawberrie - Loooove your pic!! I used to be obsessed with Strawberry Shortcake! Ok, I still love her....:)

17. Strawberrie

loool .. ahhh yeah i do love it :)

18. Lisa92881

My mom used to tease me when I was little, and call me "Strawberry Shortlegs" when I was walking like a slow-poke :haha:

19. Strawberrie

lol ... awwwww thats really cute .. :)

20. Clareybeary

Clareybeary Pregnant #1

I'm sure you'll get yours soon. I was beginning to think I'd OV'd early but sure enough, it came!!!! Fingers crossed for you.