Late ovulation

thank you for your replies ladies. Glad i'm not the only one still waiting. I miscalculated and am on cd19 now so will probably ov in the next few days. Dh is downstairs drinking wine and all i want to do is get bd'ing!!!!! More fool him eh?! Will let you know if i get a smiley over the weekend. Keeping fingers crossed. Have had oodles of cm although not stretchy just watery which is normal i'm afraid and am feeling a little twingey down below.

i got a positive opk cd 19 which means i ovulated cd20(late)... And i got my bfp april 1st... I used the cheap opks. How you ovulated yet? Good luck hun... OH AND I HAD TWINGES AND STILL DUE SO THAT MIGHT BE A GOOD SIGN!!!

Clarey - I love your pic too! All these pics of my favorite childhood characters!! LOL

I'm with you girls. I have ov on cd 32 this month. Have only just started temping but it's helped me get to know my cycle. My longest period has been43 days and shortest 31 so not really sure about my lp at the mo. Obviously I'm ov at different times each month. Really hope I don't have a lpd.
Do you think it sounds like I will have? X x

Hi Hazelnut - it is difficult to say. The only way you would know would be to temp or use opks so that you can know when you O each cycle. Some women have irregular periods but have fine lp lengths. FX'd that yours is fine!

thank you for your replies ladies. Glad i'm not the only one still waiting. I miscalculated and am on cd19 now so will probably ov in the next few days. Dh is downstairs drinking wine and all i want to do is get bd'ing!!!!! More fool him eh?! Will let you know if i get a smiley over the weekend. Keeping fingers crossed. Have had oodles of cm although not stretchy just watery which is normal i'm afraid and am feeling a little twingey down below.

i got a positive opk cd 19 which means i ovulated cd20(late)... And i got my bfp april 1st... I used the cheap opks. How you ovulated yet? Good luck hun... OH AND I HAD TWINGES AND STILL DUE SO THAT MIGHT BE A GOOD SIGN!!!

Congratulations! How many DPO did you get your BFP? I'm not due AF until April 16th so will test April 17th.

Ooooo .. ClareyBeary Thats When My AF's Due .. Will Be Testing Same Day .. Good Luck .. :)

I have problem determining my o date.

I used to have no problems cause the cm helps me differentiate when it's fertile period but ever since actively trying 2 months ago, i don't have much cm. So it's hard to tell.

I didn't get the opk so I am just trying out this month to see. Hopefully it all works out fine. :shrug:

If this is not my month, am going back to the Natural Family Planning group and get some advise.

Ooooo .. ClareyBeary Thats When My AF's Due .. Will Be Testing Same Day .. Good Luck .. :)

Hiya! How are you doing? My nipples are really sensitive and a bit sore today when I touch them and I've had a couple of twinges in the belly and back area. Mind you, don't think I would have implanted yet anyway! Can't wait another week and two days!!!! If AF doesn't show by 17th April, I'm going to test.

I'm still waiting to O - am now on cd27 :-(

FX'd this is ti for you Clareybeary!

Clareybeary and Strawberrie (ha, that rhymes!), AF is due for me the 16th so I'll be testing the 17th too! Well, that's if I can wait that long... I'm not very good at waiting until my missed period to poas.

Glad I found this post! This is my third month TTC but my first month using the OPK's correctly. It's CD15 for me- I thought I would ovulate early this month since last month was so late but no positive OPK strip yet. Hoping to get one soon! In the meantime we're BD'ing every other day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->