Late period and suspicious symptoms....

KL15

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, would appreciate a bit of insight/experience if anybody could help! Last period was 25th January, supposed to be due two days ago and absolutely no sign of AF at all. Slight bit of backache which I thought was her coming but down there is different to what I normally experience. The last few days I've been getting yellowish coloured EWCM and then white, creamy, milky discharge. Never remembered seeing it before. I've been off oral contraceptives for nearly 3 months and my last period was on the dot on time as per a 28 day cycle. Even before I was on oral contraception I have never missed a period or had one late, they were regular as clockwork. Having come off the pill I definitely noticed signs of ovulation at day 14 (EWCM, cramps on my right hand side only). 5-6 days after ovulation I had cramping on that same side I ovulated from. My partner and I have only been using alternative forms of contraception intermittently so there is of course a chance as we definitely did the deed when I would have been ovulating. Had some nausea (mostly at night though, which is odd and seems to come on after eating a meal). Have taken a pregnancy test 2 days before I was due and it was negative. Hope this is enough information, would really appreciate some advice or experienced of similar things. Thank you!!

sorry not much help but im right there with you! last period jan 29th due yesterday or today at the LATEST. I have short cylces. I am never late usually early if anything. all tests have been negative and same kind of discharge. no other symptoms other than sore boobs which is not unusual for me at weird times. lets see what tomorrow brings!

Aww honey that's ok, we can be moral support! Keep me posted!! Xx

I'm sort of in the same boat. I had mine 22nd of Jan and have been a week late but today started with mild cramps and pink discharge which is unusual for me. Not sure what my body is doing lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->