Late Period, Negative Pregnancy Test

prvncessa

Reaction score
Hi..... I wasn't sure entirely where to post this, so please don't smite me. 😦

I'm Aurora. I've had my period for around eight years and it's always on time, never missed one, there may have been a variance of a day or two here and there. But just a really regular 29 day cycle. Well, my period was due the January 12, here is it January 20 and nothing.

I've had mild cramping, like period cramps but much duller and in the same area if not a little lower. I've had both creamy white discharge and milky white discharge. I've been so moody, have been having hot flashes and lower back pains. I've been constipated and my appetite has increased. But a few days before I was to start my period, I stopped taking my 50mg Zoloft (not sure if that affects my hormones or anything). I had been taking it about a week and a half.

My nipples are a little sore but not untouchable at all. I've been peeing a lot more. My boyfriend and I don't use any kind of birth control, just the pullout method. I took two First Signal (Walmart cheapie) pregnancy tests, one at night the other this morning. They were both negative with not even a faint line.

Maybe I should mention my best friend recently found out she is seven weeks pregnant. Perhaps I'm having sympathetic symptoms?

Why do I have all these symptoms do you think, if the tests are negative? Could it be too early or should I wait a little longer for my period to come? I'm just so confused because my period is never late, and eight days late I feel like is a little much for such a regular cycle. I wish my body wouldn't play games with me. Thank you in advance for your help! 😊

If you're already 8 days late with bfn's I would say it is likely that you're probably not pregnant. However, ypu may have ovulated later than usual for whatever reason and ypu actually may be testing too early. I'd give it another few days and test again. Good luck

If you're already 8 days late with bfn's I would say it is likely that you're probably not pregnant. However, ypu may have ovulated later than usual for whatever reason and ypu actually may be testing too early. I'd give it another few days and test again. Good luck

Thank you, I'm hoping you're right and I've just missed a period for whatever reason.

Okay small update. About an hour ago while peeing I began to bleed really faint but it stopped about ten minutes after peeing and I haven't bled since. Is this my period perhaps it's just really light this month??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->