Late Period + No BFP = Come Join The Limbo-ers!

I haven't had any more crazy long cycles since that one I had with Cycle 2- but I think I'm having anovulatory cycles where I still get a somewhat regular light bleed. I've had tests that indicate I might have PCOS despite not having most of the symptoms or polycystic ovaries, so I'm on Metformin now, and also I had low ferritin levels (iron) so I'm on iron supplements. Hopefully I'll have a clear ovulation soon! If not, my Dr is going to try to get me referred to the fertility clinic in July when we've been trying for a year.

Ive come to join here because I feel a bit trapped

currently: CD35 - 13DPO - 2 days past expected AF and still BFN using ultra sensative dip strips

im wondering if I maybe had implantation at 4pm on 10 DPO as I had cramp and I never get cramp

sent OH to get FRER but he came back with FRQR instead :dohh: dont think he meant to but thats a wasted £12 and we still need to buy the right test

for the last 4 days or so I have had realistic dreams about a BFP but today I had one about AF coming instead but still no real AF symptoms (no big sensative boobs, no dryness etc...)

this is my 2nd cycle post HSG and 1st with preseed

just really want a BFP so I can start sorting things out and take my whole life off hold (I cant commit to anything because I constantly think but what if im pregnant by then) but it never seems to come

Hey girls I just came across this thread hoping for answers/help! I'm on cd 59; 28 days late..my last af was Jan 15
I feel as pregnant as can be but all bfn
Anyone else has this?

I'm resurrecting this thread because surely I can't be the only one suffering in limbo.

5 or more days late, 18 dpo (usually start 11-13 dpo).

Would love some late BFP stories, or some miserable companions!

I know this is a late post but i am sure not the only one going through this or am I :(

DH and I B'D on Dec 15 and that morning I woke up to EWCM.

I never check my cycles since I know we weren't trying TTC, so I have no idea when I O'v or anything like that. Only thing I know is that my cycle can range from 28-30 days based on past 3 cycles. So I am guessing AF should have shown up anywhere from Dec 28-30.

I took a test Dec 27, 30th and on the 31st and all FMU BFN

Dec. 31 I had two pale pink and watery spots only when I wiped (could that be IB, isn't it too late?) and I for sure thought AF would show up and now here I am with AF nowhere in sight (just a wet feeling like it's here but nothing) and I am just too scared to test only to see a BFN again

On the other hand, on the 28th I started having extremely aching boobs... I have shooting pains, nipple tenderness, and feels like I am engorged..I am having to pee all the time and I've been going to bed at 8PM every day. I wake up around 2 am extremely nauseous and have been smelling everything!! (also I never have any PMS signs at all just cramping until maybe 30 min to an hour after AF shows up)

Could I possibly still be pregnant??? Yes we only DTD once so my chances are slim but I will test tomorrow. Meanwhile though I am going crazy thinking I'll be getting BFN... at this rate I just need a ray of hope

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->