I am 21 weeks today and have been told my baby has serious abnormalities and has almost no chance of survival. We will see a consultant of Thursday but have been warned that there is nearly no chance of a good outcome. I am now faced with the toughest decision of my life. Do I let nature take its course and wait or do we end this pregnancy. I never ever thought I would have to make this decision. I don't feel prepared to go through labour. I have no idea what to expect and no idea what to do. I am utterly lost. To anyone who has gone through a late termination, could you please tell me what to expect. I'm sorry if this all sounds a bit unemotional, but I am just totally numb right now. Thanks all.