Late...

amylk87

WTT for No.1
Reaction score
AF was due on Monday...

But there's only a very small chance of PG, i'm on the pill!

For once i actually want my AF.

Hi Amy - sending you lots of hugs, it's frustrating when things like this happen! xx

just had a very similar situation... isnt it frustrating!!
dont panic! i just went and got a couple of tests and got it over with, and wasnt!

u had any symptoms?
amycxx

I'm sure the :witch: is just taking her time to stress you out. Bet if you buy a HPT she'll turn up! :hugs:

Defo agree - test and she'll probably show up :)

The amount of times, I have been late anad the more you worry the longer it seems to go on!! x

TBH i found that a few times when on the pill, was fustrating, guess its a waiting game x

Aw hun:hugs: Can you think back over the last few weeks and remember if you have had any tummy upsets etc that may have made the pill not work? I would test if I were you- I would have to know! Hope you get the answer you want x

Another one of our wtt members found taking folic acid brought on af just as quick as poas. That is the cheaper option and you get more than one use out of it

aww hun I'm sure she'll show up. Am in the same boat as you at the moment only difference is there is a larger possibility I'm pregnant but I'm not sure when AF is due as only had 1 since having DS

Another one of our wtt members found taking folic acid brought on af just as quick as poas. That is the cheaper option and you get more than one use out of it

I don't really understand that, could somebody explain? Does that mean that if you are taking folic acid when TTC/NTNP there can be a problem?

I don't really understand that, could somebody explain? Does that mean that if you are taking folic acid when TTC/NTNP there can be a problem?

Most doctors recommend taking folic acid when you are TTC. Even up to a few months before TTC. I started taking folic acid about six months before concieving my son (and a couple of months before TTC if that makes sense).

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->