Late

I had him give me a few spoons, but it turned my stomach after the third one.
We dtd a little too hard because now my stomach is killing me and I'm spotting. I know we are ntnp but it still hurts knowing af is coming. I wanted to test today but it didn't happen.

Any new news w/ you?

Sorry i took so long to reply i completely forgot to check it :dohh:
Hows the bleeding been ? hopefully its stopped , i did read on , you said you was going to test on friday ? What was your result ?
Ah im going mad at the moment , 11 days late , dtd this morning and i had some spotting , all negatives so far , i thought maybe i could have been pregnant with twins and the tests aint picking up the hcg , tried watering the sample down but it was still negative , iv only had positives with frer and boots own strips , i dont know if i should believe those two tests or not but so confused. I was thinking about booking into see my gp on cycle day 60 so 20 days away , hopefully they can shed some light onto the situation x

Hello all I'm new to this site 🤗

My last period was April 13 and usually I'm quite regular ... I have this app I use that tells me I'm a day late .. So far I noticed my boobs and around them R on n off itchy .. I'm starting to have on n off headaches and my body is warm to the touch .. Warmer than usual .. I'm a little nauseous here n there n I don't really have an appetite ... My 4 year old is very clingy n thinks I have a baby in my tummy lol me n my bf we don't use any type of birth control for over a year now so I'm kind of hoping for another lil one but either way I'm ok with it

I had him give me a few spoons, but it turned my stomach after the third one.
We dtd a little too hard because now my stomach is killing me and I'm spotting. I know we are ntnp but it still hurts knowing af is coming. I wanted to test today but it didn't happen.

Any new news w/ you?

Sorry i took so long to reply i completely forgot to check it :dohh:
Hows the bleeding been ? hopefully its stopped , i did read on , you said you was going to test on friday ? What was your result ?
Ah im going mad at the moment , 11 days late , dtd this morning and i had some spotting , all negatives so far , i thought maybe i could have been pregnant with twins and the tests aint picking up the hcg , tried watering the sample down but it was still negative , iv only had positives with frer and boots own strips , i dont know if i should believe those two tests or not but so confused. I was thinking about booking into see my gp on cycle day 60 so 20 days away , hopefully they can shed some light onto the situation x

AF came. Did AF come or did you get a :bfp:? If you got neither, you should really make an appt to your gyn.

Hello all I'm new to this site 🤗

My last period was April 13 and usually I'm quite regular ... I have this app I use that tells me I'm a day late .. So far I noticed my boobs and around them R on n off itchy .. I'm starting to have on n off headaches and my body is warm to the touch .. Warmer than usual .. I'm a little nauseous here n there n I don't really have an appetite ... My 4 year old is very clingy n thinks I have a baby in my tummy lol me n my bf we don't use any type of birth control for over a year now so I'm kind of hoping for another lil one but either way I'm ok with it

Did you take a test?

https://www.conceiveeasy.com/get-pregnant/shettles-method/
the shettles method. It worked for me, 3 times to get boys. There's a way to increase your chance of having a girl or boy, which we are going to try this time for a girl. Some people don't think it really works but I'm a believer!!

I've actually read a few articles about it. I feel like I may end up with a girl because I love hot baths. Even when it's hot. I just need to track when I ovulate for at least 3 or 4 months so I know when to do it. If you actually get a girl w/ this method I will become a believer! I'm always iffy about everything I read online lol. But good luck & fingers crossed! I hope you get the little girl you want.

https://www.conceiveeasy.com/get-pregnant/shettles-method/
the shettles method. It worked for me, 3 times to get boys. There's a way to increase your chance of having a girl or boy, which we are going to try this time for a girl. Some people don't think it really works but I'm a believer!!

I've actually read a few articles about it. I feel like I may end up with a girl because I love hot baths. Even when it's hot. I just need to track when I ovulate for at least 3 or 4 months so I know when to do it. If you actually get a girl w/ this method I will become a believer! I'm always iffy about everything I read online lol. But good luck & fingers crossed! I hope you get the little girl you want.

Another user on here swayed girl (as much as she could--no control over the donor though) and got a little girly. Around the time Z was conceived our liefstyle swayed boy. I believe in it!

I've been cramping since I o'ed (I think, lol). I'm about 6 or 7 dpo.
Think it's a good sign?
I tested at 5dpo & it was a :bfn:

Another random update!!

O day - 6 or 7dpo I was cramping
8-12 dpo nauseous & sleeping more. Appetite changes to starving 24/7 or barely hungry.
10 dpo - noticed bumps outside of my areola.
12 dpo - woke up with a sore throat. It still hurts.

2 days until AF!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"