!!Latest!! Calling all ladies who experienced implantation bleeding. Please help !

girlygirly

Reaction score
I had searched many forums but i could not find answer to my haunting question :nope:
August 9th was my cd1. I ovulated around 21st and i had very light spotting on 28th august. It was just brown cm and a very tiny dot of red with half a drop of liquid red(sorry! tmi). Hopefully this is implantation bleeding. My period is due on 6th.
Now my question is what is the time gap between implantation bleeding and period. I came to know that if it is NOT implantation bleeding then your period will come almost within 2 to 3 days after spotting. I am too too scared to test and dont have enough courage to get all hopes bashed all over again..
Help me ladies to find some hope in this horrible 2 week wait :dohh:

They say its usually 8-10 days after ovulation...as for it not being implantation its un true that your period would come 2-3 days after. During this cycle i spotted roughly ten days past ovulation and then a couple days later, and had full blown AF a week later after the first spotting. Spotting during a normal cycle can happen even a week or possibly more before AF is due. That is why its soooo hard to tell if its implantation or not. So unfortunately until you get that BFP there is no way to tell for sure even if it happened at the right time.

Oh ok.. to be on the safer side i will keep my hopes to the lowest..
I was hoping that spotting mid cycle ( like 1 week after ovulation) is mostly IB as i dont have those fibroids etc
Shucks :wacko:

Yeah with the spotting i had i swore that it had worked this time and the AF came with a vengience and said mwahahaha :( So its really a 50/50. I wish there were some more clearer signs of pregnancy that dont 100% mimic the same as AF. Its sooo hard once you start ttc. Im learning how to have patience and not focus on any bleeding or symptoms so much. Crossing my fingers that it was IB for you....lots of baby dust for you :)

I had a similar experience this cycle at 6 and 7 dpo. I had two specks of blood show up when I wiped but nothing so far. Haven't gotten the courage to test yet But your spotting could very well be it! Baby dust to you! :)

Thank you girls. No signs of the witch yet and since yesterday my gums give me a bad bleed every time i brush. Strange
Orionfox: Af came on time or was there any delay?
anagee: Update?

Loads and loads of baby dust to us all !! :baby:

Thank you girls. No signs of the witch yet and since yesterday my gums give me a bad bleed every time i brush. Strange
Orionfox: Af came on time or was there any delay?
anagee: Update?

Loads and loads of baby dust to us all !! :baby:

That could be a very good sign for you as it is a preggo sign. I would take a test :) AF for me that time was 5 days late.

5 days late !! that would be one heck of a wait :(
This waiting & watching is such a sweet game :growlmad:

Yeah it sure was...completely had me thinking I was preggo as i had symptoms too. But it was due to me thinking about it too much. When AF came i hated it, but at least I was able to move on to the next cycle. I hate the mixed signals our bodies give us some times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->