Laundry Question...

veganmama

Reaction score
ugh this has never happened to me before but lately during some loads when i do the laundry "some" clothes will get stained from what i think is another clothing rubbing on them. it's not just 1 bad clothing ive had beige stains a couple times and now black stains

is it because i fill the laundry machine too much or do i just have bad luck?

im so sick of ruining clothes and having to throw them away because of this problem...

Do they sit in the washer wet? I've found this happens if I don't take them out immediately also, make sure you separate into whites, lights, and darks. Tide makes these color catchers that help prevent this from happening.

Is this a front loader or top loader? I have had this happen in front loader but never a top loader. I would try to sort them more and do smaller loads to see if that helps. Also anything new for first few washes be careful of as it will still bleed. They have those color catching sheets. I have used them on occasion when we buy a few new shirts.

That only ever happens to me if I leave the clothes in the washer wet. I only ever do washing now when I know I'll be here to get it straight out of the washer and put it into the dryer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->