Laura1984 is getting there! *Updated Pg 9*

Good luck hun,

hope it doesnt take too long for you.

:hug:

Good luck Laura - hope it happens soon for you!! x

Text from our girl Laura....

She text me just before 3 to say.....

'OMG this fuckin kills no one ever says that in their updates!!! Texting from the bath. Being assessed again at 3pm I've told them twice I need some pain relief and they said I can have more paracetamoll in an hour!!PARACETAMOL. AN HOUR! Excuse me what? Then they told Jim I'll have to hang on as long as I can coz there's too many women in labour!'

She said she's been having bad pains since 11am and no pain relief. That hospital is barbaric.

She just sent me this one at 4.50.......

'Still no update since my earlier text :( had more paracetamol but thats it! No examination since the first tablet/gel.'

I told her to get Jim to kick off. I mean she could be 7cm by now and what if the poor girl wants an epidural???

She replied 'He has asked and asked. I do want an epi or at least gas and air!'

WTF are they playing at?????? :shrug:

I told her she's wonder woman and we are all thinking of her and how fab she is.

tell her to ask if they have a birthing ball.. if she sits on one and rocks from side to side it really really helps

Oh thats kind of bad, So what if there are lots of other woman in labour?! They cant just push laura or others aside. I would be going mad screaming for some pain relief!!

I cant believe they havnt examined her or anything. Poor Laura :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->