Laura1984 is getting there! *Updated Pg 9*

Big :hug: for her. That treatment is barbaric. I hope she gets some proper pain relief, care and attention soon.

oooh that sounds bad!! She does indeed sound like wonderwoman. The least they can do is bloody well check how dilated she is.!!

tell her to ask if they have a birthing ball.. if she sits on one and rocks from side to side it really really helps

i'd tell her to get the birthing ball and bounce it off a mw's head :rofl:

they should give her more than paracetamol, glad i aint at that hosp, my fella would have ben arrested by now.

naughty naughty mw's especially having been induced, it took 6 hrs for me to have my 1st that way, it can suddenly get very painful very quick
keep going laura, good luck
xxxx

Text from our girl Laura....

She text me just before 3 to say.....

'OMG this fuckin kills no one ever says that in their updates!!! Texting from the bath. Being assessed again at 3pm I've told them twice I need some pain relief and they said I can have more paracetamoll in an hour!!PARACETAMOL. AN HOUR! Excuse me what? Then they told Jim I'll have to hang on as long as I can coz there's too many women in labour!'

She said she's been having bad pains since 11am and no pain relief. That hospital is barbaric.

She just sent me this one at 4.50.......

'Still no update since my earlier text :( had more paracetamol but thats it! No examination since the first tablet/gel.'

I told her to get Jim to kick off. I mean she could be 7cm by now and what if the poor girl wants an epidural???

She replied 'He has asked and asked. I do want an epi or at least gas and air!'

WTF are they playing at?????? :shrug:

I told her she's wonder woman and we are all thinking of her and how fab she is.
OMG this fuckin kills no one ever says that in their updates!!!

LMAO I got this text I had a feeling you'd get same one so didn't want to interfere with the text buddy since your bigger than me right now :lol:

I laughed bless her!

Had NO idea it had gone this far though WTF! Poor lass!

aww poor thing hope they sort it out and give her something!

LMAO I got this text I had a feeling you'd get same one so didn't want to interfere with the text buddy since your bigger than me right now :lol:

:bodyb:

I must admit I PMSL when I got it too!!!

x

ah hope she doesnt have to go to much longer with out pain relief

:hug: xxx

Poor Laura, hope she has baba soon xxx

:bodyb:

I must admit I PMSL when I got it too!!!

x
They are leaving her in slow pain this is terrible- I laughed like but the rest is so bad. I just text her feeling awful and you might wanna know this ...not butting my nose in (lol)

... "They just examined me and I'm still only 2cm I haven't text lisa to update because I feel such a failure".

:( x

:(

I've told her she's not a failure and to ask for a birthing ball to try get it dilating. My MW said with 1st babies the effacment and dilation happen separately and she's said her cervix has thinned and moved round so she's half way there!!!

Oh I just wanna go over there and give her a massive hug. :(

sounds like she's having a shit time. keep going laura!! things will get better darling!!

omg thats awful theyve just left her in pain!! wtf??? :O

i hope ur baby is born soon hun :hugs:

xxx

tell her to ask if they have a birthing ball.. if she sits on one and rocks from side to side it really really helps

i'd tell her to get the birthing ball and bounce it off a mw's head :rofl:

they should give her more than paracetamol, glad i aint at that hosp, my fella would have ben arrested by now.

naughty naughty mw's especially having been induced, it took 6 hrs for me to have my 1st that way, it can suddenly get very painful very quick
keep going laura, good luck
xxxx

my midwife told me i was not in a lot pain ,i said dont you tell me what pain am in ill tell you lol, it is more painfull when your being induced hope they sort her out soon or she will sort them out lol :hugs:

aww I hope things go better for her! That is aweful treatment.

my god, that hospital sounds disgusting!!
your doing REALLY well hun!
You and Ema should both sue that place as soon as your both up and about again!
:hug: xx

Tell her she's not a failure, she's an absolute hero for how much she's put up with so far.

Lots of good luck vibes for her :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->