Laydees who chart...

FuzzyCaz

TTC#1 35+
Reaction score
Would anyone care to cast an experienced eye over my chart for this cycle, and give me their interpretation on what the he** is going on....because it just looks screwy to me :wacko:

My FF Chart

The CBFM has been on HIGH since CD10, with NO peak....and my temps are all over the place! Almost gone through a whole box of 20 sticks...:shrug:

We've been BDing like mad on alternate days since CD10 and we're running out of puff :blush::haha:

It doesn't look like you've O'd yet. But, today the temp is really low, so maybe today?

Sorry, not really that helpful I know.
Keep up with the bd.

I agree with Ready; it looks as if you haven't ovulated yet.

Very sorry.

It doesn't look like you've O'd yet. But, today the temp is really low, so maybe today?

Oh please don't say that....I've done 3 craft fairs, in 3 days, in 3 different counties and I'm exhausted...he's getting nothing tonight! :blush::nope::haha:

Thanks for looking & commenting guys....fingerscrossed I do O at some point:shrug:

I *think* the 2 temp spikes at CD9 and CD18 were 'sleeping with mouth open' temps...my coverline is usually around 97.1...so that would be about right...

Fingerscrossed....even if we miss it this month...at this point, with those fluctuating temps, I'd be satisified just to O this month :wacko:

We've been BDing like mad on alternate days since CD10 and we're running out of puff :blush::haha:

If I do O any time soon...the thoughts of stepping up to a daily BD at this point makes me feel even more exhausted just thinking about it! :sleep:

Must be getting old :rofl:

If I do O any time soon...the thoughts of stepping up to a daily BD at this point makes me feel even more exhausted just thinking about it! :sleep:

Must be getting old :rofl:

I think you're doing pretty darn well on the every other day...! That seems like a major effort sometimes.

Haha on the bd being a chore!!7 only time I even care to like it is whem I am ovulating lol! I agree you havent ovulated, and your low temps may mean O is soon, like the other poster said! Good luck

Thanks Laydees...alas no major temp rise today :nope:

The cycle just previous to this one was 56-day monster....now I do get those occasionally, perhaps 1 or max 2 per year, so at the time that didn't really bother me...but I've never had long cycles consecutively. :wacko:
Really hope this isn't turning into a 2nd one already....2 long cycles in a row would be cause for concern for me.

Have been taking Pregnacare Plus, and noticed comments elsewhere on here about Pregnacare products, and how some folks experience delayed ovulation and/or long cycles. Anyone have any thought on this?

Fuzzy, exactly what is in Pregnacare?

Wouldn't be sure on the other Products, Pregnacare Conception etc.

But the one I'm taking is Pregnacare Plus - two pills, taken once daily after food.

1st pill is an Omega-3 Capsule
Omega 3 Fish Oil - 600 mg
DHA - 300 mg
EPA - 60 mg​

2nd Pills is a brown pill
Vitamin D (as D3 400 IU) - 10 µg
Vitamin E - 4 mg α-TE
Vitamin C - 70 mg
Thiamin (Vitamin B1) - 3 mg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) - 2 mg
Niacin (Vitamin B3) - 20 mg NE
Vitamin B6 - 10 mg
Folacin (Folic Acid) - 400 µg
Vitamin B12 - 6 µg
Biotin - 150 µg
Pantothenic Acid - 6 mg
Vitamin K - 70 µg
Iron - 17 mg
Magnesium - 150 mg
Zinc - 15 mg
Iodine - 140 µg
Copper - 1000 µg
Selenium - 30 µg
Natural Mixed Carotenoids - 2mg​

I also take 150 mg of Levothyroxine - but 99.9999% sure they don't interact negatively.

I would take just a fish oil, foilc acid, and 50-100mg of B6. I think you are getting extra stuff you do not need, TBH.

Fuzzy I agree with the other ladies, I don't think you have O'd yet.

Wendy k07 had some issues with pregnacare capsules, so I'd agree with Dmom and urge a bit of caution perhaps - effects of supplements vary so much from person to person.

Thanks NorthStar - have one box left on the shelf (28 days worth) so will scoff them (because I've paid cold hard cash for them and I'm a cheapskate!:blush:), and once they are gone I'll look into alternatives :thumbup:

Oh i al worried now!!

Reading about pregnacare... i have ordered a couple of packs of pregnacare conception and they are on their way. After reading this i am not sure if its wise to take them?:shrug::thumbup:

Thanks NorthStar - have one box left on the shelf (28 days worth) so will scoff them (because I've paid cold hard cash for them and I'm a cheapskate!:blush:), and once they are gone I'll look into alternatives :thumbup:

LOLZ they would only take up room in your cupboard otherwise :haha:

Sus09 - supplements can be great for some, not so great for others, proceed with caution and don't introduce more than one supplement each cycle.:thumbup:

Fuzzy, not sure if you know, so just fyi-
Make sure you take all supplements at a separate time than your levothyroxine.
Take levo in morning and supplements in evening.

supplements interfere with levo absorption and can screw up your TSH levels.

Fuzzy, not sure if you know, so just fyi-
Make sure you take all supplements at a separate time than your levothyroxine.
Take levo in morning and supplements in evening.

supplements interfere with levo absorption and can screw up your TSH levels.

Yup, thanks, I knew that anyway...but its always good to keep spreading the info :thumbup:

Because I don't like to eat or drink *anything* within an hour of taking my levo....and because I'd kill someone if I didn't drink coffee first thing in the morning...I take my levo half an hour before I get up. That way, by the time I've walked/fed dogs, got dressed etc its at least an hour from popping the levo to my first cup of coffee....in other words, if I'm getting up at 7am, I set my 'pill alarm' for 6.30am. Take my pills, then back to sleep for half an hour. Can take them and gulp a swallow of water almost without waking up nowadays....working on doing temps whilst asleep too! But I have never found it hard to fall back to sleep haha!

I make a rule of not taking *any* supplements or other medication within 4 hours of taking the levo....I don't have a thyroid gland (at all) and so as far as I am concerned, the levo is *always* top dog when it comes to scheduling pills, supplements, coffee, meals etc.

The pregnacare plus is supposed to be taken with meals, so I take it either at lunch time or with my evening meal.

My temp took a sharp rise this morning, and my C2P chart reckons I OVd yesterday. But the FF chart is still non-committal. CBFM still reads HIGH (but I'm learning that it often shows no peak on the 1st cycleof use)...however, analysing the lines on my test sticks so far this month, and the LH line gets darkest over CD16-CD18 then starts to fade again. LH line is virtually non-existent on this morning's CBFM test stick (CD24). Tempted to discard this morning's temp...as I felt roasting hot when I woke up to take my pills so I knew the temp would be high. I guess if the temp is still up tomorrow morning, then we will have our answer...but if its gone back down, then I'll just remain completely puzzled :wacko: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->