Layla - feet

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Layla should I stay away from massaging my feet either with hands or a lil handheld massager. I ask after the convos in thepregnancy club sections.

My feet kill but I have been a lil worried about massaging them.

x

Hiya

Its fine to massage them, the Refelxology part is alot diffrent to that, its a reall deep seated massage useing your thumb and for finger and you need to know exactly wher to press and how hard etc.

We had this convo in teh course before i dropped out, a few of the girls where to scared to touch my feet incase it brought on labour but the teacher assured everyone that unless you know what your doing a foot rub is harmless and fine :)

x

Thanks Layla :hugs:

When is it safe for reflexology? I'm aware of a little massage and reflexology across the road from me somewhere :mrgreen:

lol thats what i have to do to put shoes on lol

x

yer thats how I learnt I could get to them if I wanted :rofl:

Thanks Layla :hugs:

When is it safe for reflexology? I'm aware of a little massage and reflexology across the road from me somewhere :mrgreen:

i think you can have treatments now to help with aches and pains etc

The person doing it will stay away from the areas that will/could start you off untill about 37 weeks ish i think, im not to sure.

x

Might go down and see - Im guessing they will know they can do this to help move things along & I can go down for that reason?

x

yeah they will be able to tell you everything, when im 37 weeks i will be trying it out on myself, plus my friend is still on teh course so she will know more by then too, so im hoping she can help me lol

x

If I grab hold of my trouser leg and force it up lol!!

lol thats what i do

i think you can have treatments now to help with aches and pains etc

The person doing it will stay away from the areas that will/could start you off untill about 37 weeks ish i think, im not to sure.

x

a lil confused but are u saying that a foot massage can bring on early labor???

If I grab hold of my trouser leg and force it up lol!!

same here=-=-- i miss being able to put my socks on by simply bending over===i need that ability- lol === and whats odd is that i can lift my left leg up just fine but my right one will barely go up=== oh well i'm sure we've all aquired new skills in how to put our socks and shoes over the course of pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->