Layla isn't going to make it :(

Aww that is so sad. Sending your friend lots of hugs xx

I'm so so sorry to hear such sad news hun, RIP Layla, you have bigger plans than to stay here xxx

Just stumbled across Your post and read about Layla Your Friends little Girl. So very, very sad.:cry: I don't know what has happened since this post on the 17th but just wanted to offer You some advice as her Friend. I lost my little Boy on 24th October 2009 at 28 weeks and 4 days - he was stillborn due to a complete placental abruption, so not the same circumstances but the loss of any baby is horrendous. Your Friend is very, very Lucky to have You, to take the time to post here and to ask how You can help her. My advice is to just be there for Her and her Family, they will no doubt go through Hell. Keep phoning, offer her support and a shoulder to cry on, a coffee out ( anything normal!!) Talk about Layla, and don't avoid the conversation as this makes things worse, I know it's hard for others to do but it helps to keep their memories alive. Even if she declines your help and chooses to be alone, this isn't necessarily how she'll be feeling so be persistant. From Personal experience I closed my curtains and switched off my phone, even closed the door in My sisters face, choosing not to see or speak to anybody. When I look back now I know that I alienated myself and I wish they had pushed me a little because later I blamed them for not being more persistant and accused them of not being there for me. I know in my heart that this wasn't the case, but I selfishly wish they would have ' tried harder ' What I'm trying to say is that in time Your support will mean the world and she won't forget it. Please let her know about 'Baby and Bump' stillbirth, neonatal loss and SIDS' section. I'm part of that group (unfortunately) and the Ladies there are an amazing support to eachother. It has been my lifeline.
Thank You again, Love to your Friend and love to Layla.

Janine xxx

So sorry, I have just read your further posts and I' m aware that Layla passed away. May She rest in peace and I hope that her Parents will find peace also. I'm still in a bad place myself but if I can offer any support to her Mom I will. If she wants to look me up I'm babyherd2 on baby and Bump or Janine Herd on Facebook. I know it'[s very early days for her so whenever / If she is ready.
Much Love
Janine xx

I am so sorry for your friends loss. I get truly heart sick reading this kinds of endings for 24 weekers. It just isn't fair.

Lately it feels like more 24 weekers are not making it. And that is just so sad.

How sad, i,m really sorry to hear that she didn't make it.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So sad. How I wish we could stop this happening.

Hugs to her family and to you.:hugs:

:cry: Im so so sorry, please send your friend all my love and condolences.
I lost a little boy shortly after birth 15 months ago, my world came crashing down and I didnt notice anyone or anything around me. :cry:
Theres no feeling in the world worse, just imagine the most sad, heartbroken, isolated, crushed feeling you could imagine, and times it by a million...the pain is still more than that.
She is so lucky to have a friend like you and I wouldnt have got through the last year and a bit without my best friend, she was and still is my rock~ friends like this are priceless. Just make sure you listen to her if she needs to speak about her baby, she may repeat herself, just let her~ she needs to get it out and generally be her shoulder to cry on.
Im sincerely heartbroken for her and Laylas daddy, theres no worse situation in the world than to watch your baby die.:cry: :hugs:
Sending all my love to you and them. RIP Princess xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"