Lazy, lazy, lazy!!!

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
Well.. He woke up at 8:30, had a bottle and went back to sleep. It's now 12:36 and he's still sleeping!!!! Just went to check on him and he's fine... Thought he was in a coma or something so I woke him up a bit... He looked at me, had a big stretch and fell back to sleep. :lol:

He went to bed at 9:45pm last night and slept through the night... Is this normal?

I'm not complaining!!!

sounds fine to me honey, maddi often has her sleepy days, today has been one but thats cos she's been poorly and is teething x

I think it is normal, hun...Valerie is like that today, also. But I think all of her laziness is due to our weather. It got down into the negatives last night and when we woke up this morning the windchill was negative 20. Crazy cold! She likes to snuggle up and sleep and be warm on these cold days, I think. Just like me! :)

Hannah has those days too, though she's never slept for that long of a stretch!

Haha same here. Mia slept 5 pm-5:30 am, then 5:30 to 8 am, 9-10 and we both fell asleep at noon woke up now!
we are both lazy lazy!

I mean, babies are enjoying it all, no worries in the world.

My LO does this too, I just take advantage and nap with him or get things done around the house. I too worry that he is sleeping too much, but I check on him constantly and he is just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->