• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Lazy on tummy

cupcake

Mommy of a gorgeous boy!
Reaction score
My baby is so unhappy, and it seems lazy, when i put him on his tummy
He just either smushes his head into the floor, or turns it to one side and lies there whining. He is not interested in pushing himself up at all.
I have tried putting toys for him to look at, I've tried helping to prop him up.
I dont know what to do to get him to have tummy time. I know there are play mats out there designed for tummy play with like a circular cushion in the middle, does this work, we already have a baby einstein mat and i dont really wanna spend money on another one..

any suggestions?

p.s. i try put him on his tummy only when he is in a good mood, not hungry, or tired.

Ruby is exactly the same she really does not like it on her belly, just guess all babies are different and like different thinks. Ruby loves being upright so am going to buy her a bouncer instead x

maybe try again in a few days jack hated it for ages then one day bang he loved it xxx

tommy is just the same!! he hates being on his tummy the only thing i can do is put him on his ti=ummy on my chest which makes him put his head in teh air and support his neck!!

h x

tommy is just the same!! he hates being on his tummy the only thing i can do is put him on his ti=ummy on my chest which makes him put his head in teh air and support his neck!!

h x

my husband does this too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"