Lazy Town

Layla

Reaction score
Does anyone else watch this with there kids?

Does anyone else love it as much as i do? :blush:

x

Since it's originally an Icelandic show it's very popular over here. I think my daughters have most of the DVD's, they have Stefanie costumes etc etc ..

I don't watch it but I know all the songs, lol :)

Lucy loves it and shes 4 we are going to watch it live on 22nd march at the lowery in salfod WWOOOOHHHOOOOO not im not keen but lucy loves it

I hate it too, Dylan Chris's nephew loves it. Its the one I always try and avoid when Eleanor is here lol

xx

I LOVE IT!!!
and i dont even have any children!!.
lol!!
:rofl::rofl:
I watch it with my OH's 4 year old niece tho....
(sometimes!!)
x

I don't mind lazy town, Ky loves it...he thinks he IS Sporticus...In the Night Garden does my swede in...must have been thought up by someone on hallucinogenics!....Infact a lot of the stuff on Ceebeebies annoys me...Like Granny Murray's laugh off "Me Too!"...But I do like Charlie and Lola and Peppa Pig!

There's nothing worse than the Teletubbies.

soz, but i cant stand it.

I love watching baby looney toons, think they are so cute.

Callum likes barney at the minute and in the night garden and i cant stand either of them!!!!

Also sick of watching bloody peppa pig!!

ooo there are a couple out there then lol

I love it, i even set reminders on the tv for it, ha ha im so sad! robbie rotten makes me giggle :D

I hate me too! that silly teacher does my head in!

x

My 3 year old loves it, i have to wash his Lazytown pj's in secret & have them ready again by bedtime so he doesn't go in a huff!!

I like fifi, roary the racing car & peppa pig :blush:

I was sat watching Nick Jr last night & it had all the classics, paddington bear, button moon, bagpuss etc, I was waiting for Rock Rivals to come on at 9 and there was nothing else on... I have given mysef the big L

That spaceship thing on in the night garden sounds asif it powered by farts. Sorry to lower the tone. LoL

x

my kids love it. showing them that sports candy (apples) is good and it makes you strong and powerful, unlike sweets. I'm having a lazy town party for my daughter for her 2nd birthday, she loves stephanie.

Lazy Town used to really freak me out when I 1st saw it :lol:
I used to think older guy, small girl, freaky, but now she is older I feel a bit more comfy with it. Still hate it though.
I love in the night garden, on my level :rofl:
but teletubbies is my all time arrrrrrrrrrgh one!, dont like chugington or 3rd and bird neither... :dohh:

I was talking to my sister about lazytown tonight weirdly enough!!! She took my niece to see the stage show and we were saying how actualy there are a lot of lazy people in lazy town!!!
Dylan loves peppa pig and we have 2 1/2 screens worth of it on the sky+....!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love the stuff on playhouse disney, theyre like the brightest programmes ever, everything is sooo colourful i love it!!! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->