Lazy??

A

AppleBlossom

Grace is now 6.5 months old and she isn't inactive. She never stops. When she isn't asleep (which is most of the time!) she talks, rolls all over the place, bounces and dances and zooms around in her walker, stands up, crawls backwards. But she STILL won't sit up on her own. I know she can sit up because she hates being on her back and so she has to be sitting or standing and because the other day we hung her dummy in front of her just out of her reach while she was slouched against some cushions and she sat herself up, stayed sitting unsupported until she got hold of the dummy, put the dummy in her mouth and then went back to slouching again. Sometimes if she is distracted and I sit her up and let go she will stay how she is until she realises nobody is holding her and then she just flops to the side. She has always been very strong especially in her head, back and legs. Is she just lazy?

Well that was my first thought, but she does. She always wants to be sitting up, she just won't do it by herself...

Hmmmm, maybe she isn't confident yet? She'll do it :D Go Grace, go!!!!

x

lol hoping she doesn't take after her lazy mummy really!

Some babies dont start sitting until 7-8 months.

All babies are different, She'll do it.

x

she'll do it eventually honey, maddi can't and i believe there's only a day between them, don't worry too much x

Well Erin is 6 months now and she still hasn't rolled over, sat up, crawled, nothing!!!! I'm sure she'll do it in her own time but I think she is extremely lazy.
The only thing she is fantastic at is sleeping!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->