Lead up to first PP period

Expecting1

Reaction score
Did you feel the same when getting your first period PP as before pregnancy (in the couple days up to it?)

I'm so paranoid I'll be out shopping or something and BAM! :haha:

with my first two kids i had all the symptoms of having my period even my first pp one. With both of them i had my first period like 3 weeks pp but with this lo i havnt yet had one? But i formula fed my kiddos. So it started pretty quickly if you are ebf it can be a very long while before you see af again xx

If you are breast feeding you might not getone for ages, although I know a few people who did get theirs pretty soon, including my mum (28 days after the birth).
I didn't get mine back until 14 months pp with my second, 15 months pp with my third and 19 months pp with my fourth. So not expecting anything any time soo with this one.

Thanks ladies :flow:
elociN- we're you bf'ing for those whole 14, 15, & 19 months? If not how long after you stopped bf'ing was it?
I'm planning on stopping at 6mths and hoping for it back soon after so we can start trying for #2 :happydance:

Thanks ladies :flow:
elociN- we're you bf'ing for those whole 14, 15, & 19 months? If not how long after you stopped bf'ing was it?
I'm planning on stopping at 6mths and hoping for it back soon after so we can start trying for #2 :happydance:

I was still breastfeeding when I got all my periods, I bf my son for 2 years and my daughters for 2.5 years and just over 2 years (stopped bf my youngest after got pregnant in Jan this year, at around 16-20 weeks pregnant).
If you are planning to stop at 6 months you might get your period back soon after you stop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->