Leak, Leak, Leak

dippy dee

Reaction score
Can you guess what i am going to moan about lol, EVERY nappy today has leaked i put one on and within 20 mins he was wet through :cry: i have changed his clothes 5 times today and i have so had enough i've used different brands e.g an itti and some coolababys and my starbunz n they all leaked, what am i doing wrong?

how much washing powder/gel do you use? I was told it can clog up the nappy and stop them absorbing. You could always strip them (I think you wash them on a normal wash with normal amount of powder then rinse 2-3 times, but I'm sure theres a thread about stripping somewhere) and see if that helps. It's unlikely its your LO, unless you've been giving him gallons of milk!!!!!

to strip you want to do a cold wash with full amount of detergent then a hot wash with no detergent :D

x

thanks for clearing that up princessellie!!!

If you have cotton outers on pockets/ aio's they wick im not sure why they even get made tbh as cotton wicks.

What types of inserts do you have try hemp or bamboo they are also more absorbant too

:dohh: i found out what it was, it was his vests :dohh: no vests = no leaks for some reason.
thankyou ladies xx

They aren't really tight but they are a snug fit, they seem to be wicking fron the sides so i have put him in vests with no poppers under and now we are leak free.
Nearly 9 months and only now did we hit a leak problem haha

Lol i know, i've had a couple or few leaks but not a whole day solid and it is usually we are on a long drive in the car etc and not able to change him as quickly as i want to.:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->