Leaking during pregnancy (6 weeks) this may be super TMI! Scared!

Eren

Reaction score
For starters, I am 6 weeks pregnant. This is my second pregnancy (I have a 5 year old). None of my symptoms are the way they were with him.

One being that I have been SUPER dry down "there" since getting my bfp.

This morning we did the deed, and roughly three hours later (while at work!) I felt a gush! I was so scared, went to the bathroom to check for blood. There was none. It was watery, and once it dried on my panties looked slightly yellow. Now, what CM I do get had been more yellowish/like EWCM. This was watery... and because I am paranoid I have been going to the bathroom every hour to check. No blood. No pain. Not as much liquid, but I am seeing more of that yellowish EWCM.

I started googling amniotic fluid, and people were saying 6 weeks is too early, because there'd be hardly none. The sac is too small.

I am wondering if this was leftover semen/ejaculate (since ejaculate contains so much more than just semen). Or could this be CM picking up? I had a TON of CM with my first.

My first doctors appt/ultrasound isn't until April 12th! What do you guys think?

I suspect it was left over semen / ejaculate combining with the small amt of CM you had up there.
This is my first pregnancy, but i can tell you I was quite "dry" as well until about 6.5 - 7 weeks so it could be a combination!

Congrats on the pregnancy :)

I suspect it was left over semen / ejaculate combining with the small amt of CM you had up there.
This is my first pregnancy, but i can tell you I was quite "dry" as well until about 6.5 - 7 weeks so it could be a combination!

Congrats on the pregnancy :)

Thank you! And congrats to you as well. I've been sitting here trying to think if this used to happen in the past (as in, did I always have post-sex leakage? :wacko: ) and I think I did!

Its just so much scarier when you're pregnant. I'm more aware of things, I guess.

I hope what you said is right!

Oh god yeah I’ve had gushes! And more so after sex!
I’ve had more of a creamier-yellower tinge rather than clear-white with some too. But sometimes tiny tiny amounts of spotting (which is normal after sex, as well as normal earlier on) can make the CM look a little yellower if that makes sense?

Totally normal! I’ve stocked up on panty liners as I hate feeling unfresh from it xxx

Oh god yeah I’ve had gushes! And more so after sex!
I’ve had more of a creamier-yellower tinge rather than clear-white with some too. But sometimes tiny tiny amounts of spotting (which is normal after sex, as well as normal earlier on) can make the CM look a little yellower if that makes sense?

Totally normal! I’ve stocked up on panty liners as I hate feeling unfresh from it xxx

Great! Makes me feel better! Yellowish-tinged CM was normal with my first pregnancy and Ive had it with this one as well (just not having loads of CM as I did with the first!)

However, now that Im home Im checking every so often and noticing a lot more CM today than Ive had any other day thus far in this pregnancy! So maybe its just getting to that point.

I'll deff have to stock up on pantyliners. I was teaching fifth grade today and it was SO hard to keep a straight, calm face in front of my 20 students while it felt like I peed myself! Haha pretty sure I almost passed out from embarrassment.

I do feel like this pregnancy I need pantyliners way more often than my first too! I just wear one every day now just in case

All symptoms seem to be totally different for this pregnancy too. More nausea, sore swollen boobs, headaches, possibly even more tired, anxiety/palpitations sometimes.
Thought it’d be the same as last time n I’d know what to expect but feels a lot different and new this time round!

Yeh I've had a gush a few hrs after sex before. You make more cm when you are aroused plus the sémen so I think it's just that.

Thats reassuring! I thought for sure when I fell pregnant again I'd know it right away, since I've been pregnant before!

But I had no symptoms until the missed period this time. I just tested to check and BOOM! There is was. With my first I was thirsty all the time-and that was about it. That pregnancy went by extremely smoothly.

This one, though... dry CM, nausea (never had morning sickness with my first!), and boobies so sore even a shirt burns if it rubs the wrong way!

I keep wondering if these symptoms might mean I am having a girl :) like, my body is reacting differently than when I carried my son. I know it doesn't work like that but Im still curious!

Yeh I've had a gush a few hrs after sex before. You make more cm when you are aroused plus the sémen so I think it's just that.

Its good to know Im not the only one! I guess I wasn't really ready for it to happen three hours after sex while I was in the middle of work haha! It made my stomach drop, I felt so nervous. My brain always jumps to the worst!

I wouldn't worry. I have been l leaking all manner of things out of my lady garden. The general rule of thumb is if it isn't red blood then it's not likely anything to worry about. Although, red blood isn't always something to worry about.
Like cramps can be a common and normal part of pregnancy rather than something to panic about.
If it smells weird or gross, get checked out for BV as this is really common and really easily treated (avoiding antibiotics if possible) but if left can be harmful to pregnancy. I only mention this because watery cm can be a sign of it, so if it continues or you find is smells different then it's worth checking it isn't that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->