leaking pockets

P

purple_socks

just wondered if anyone else has had this prob...

my BTP coolababy pockets have been working fine until yesterday when they kept leaking. the only thing i could think that caused it is that i didn't have the poppers set on medium for the rise....i had them undone so they were 'large' sized (mostly coz i was being lazy but also because they seem to fit LO alright on either setting)

i've had them done up on med again now and they haven't leaked so far so...

do u think thats what caused the leaking? it seemed to all come out the top altho i had the waist poppers were done up as tight as normal :shrug:

or could it b something else that i'm missing?

he may have got a bit of leg gape when they were on large chick, wouldnt worry bout it since you sorted it out x

edit re read lol

um how many did he leak thu?

if it was just the one maybe it was a reaaaaaaaaaaally huge pee lol

3 nappies one after the other! the first one happened straight after OH put it on so i just thought he'd done it up dodgy but the others were my doing :blush:

Probably silly question but where did they leak from? Legs, rise? x

out the front at the waist...as if the wet went over the top. after OH changed him and it leaked i made sure his 'bits' were pointing down incase that was it! but it still leaked again so alos don't think that was it...unless he somehow rearranged himself? :rofl:

I was going to say perhaps his wee wee was facing the wrong direction :rofl:

:rofl:

the more i'm thinking abt it the more i think it might b somehow related to them being on 'large' rather than medium (not sure y tho coz it came out of the top which was done up the same tightness as ever?! :shrug:) but so far its not happened at all since i've changed them back to med...weird!

has that happened to anyone else?

Maybe if you had the rise on a bigger setting, it made the nappy looser around his bum and bits, which might let the wee run around more before it soaked in? That sounds insane now I read it back! What I mean is that when your baby's bum is touching the nappy properly, the wee soaks straight through into the nappy, but when the nappy isn't pressed on much, the wee doesn't soak through straight away (try putting some water on some fleece to try it out!) so maybe this let the wee run around a bit more and get out of the top.

Maybe if you had the rise on a bigger setting, it made the nappy looser around his bum and bits, which might let the wee run around more before it soaked in? That sounds insane now I read it back! What I mean is that when your baby's bum is touching the nappy properly, the wee soaks straight through into the nappy, but when the nappy isn't pressed on much, the wee doesn't soak through straight away (try putting some water on some fleece to try it out!) so maybe this let the wee run around a bit more and get out of the top.

:thumbup: that was something along the lines of what i was thinking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->