Leaking waters??

carmyz

Mummy to 3 cute kids
Reaction score
Hi for the past 5 days iv been experiencing more mucous or watery type of feelin coming out but i have no idea wat it is..last night after goin to the loo i went and laid down in bed and felt a whole lot come out and it soaked my undies didnt smell like wee or waters its not a constant trickle just every now and then im pretty sure bubs is engaged or almost so im thinkin its just pressure from her head on my bladder makin me wee??? iv only been gettin strong bh everynow and then that it.

not sure wat to do :dohh:

id contact ue midwife or hospital its better to be checked out than worry

yeah i think i might have to give them a ring..just hope i get a nice lady lol

Good Luck hun! with my first I only had a small leak, and continued leaking throughout labor...I would give your mw a ring....better on the safe side than not right... :hugs:

yeah i rang and she said to put a pad on and come in when im ready i wanna wait a bit though so somethin gets on the pad lol..dp is still at work and wont be home for another 3hrs so i ll see how i go

lol I did that, I felt like a complete hypochondriac when she said it was just discharge! Definitely get it checked though, they don't mind :) They're looking for pinky or clear fluid with no smell on the pad if that helps and it would be quite wet not just damp. Try going for a walk with it on as if it doesn't happen then it's probably fine :)

I went to my parentcraft lessons last week and they spoke about waters breaking and slow leaks etc which obviously put the idea in my head as a couple of days later I thought I had a slow leak.

I called the labour ward and they said monitor it for an hour and call back, they didn't sound worried. I then called back and probably sounded so silly as I said I couldnt tell if the pad was damp or just a bit warm lol! I spoke to a different MW and she said pop down the to the birthing unit and checked me over and suprise suprise I was fine lol! I felt like a time waster but they were really nice and said it was better to be safe, especially at this late stage.

If your worried call the labour ward and they'll give you some advice. No point you worrying yourself. You also get to hear the baby's heartbeat if they ask you to go down there which is always nice :) But I'm sure it's just excess discharge as they said its so common.

xx

I think its always worth getting it checked out as when i had my little girl, i had the same thing, just feeling more damp most days. Turned out when i actually went into labour my water never broke, i had a completely dry labour as my water had been leaking for weeks. As i had group b strep too it was lucky my little girl was healthy so i would always advise getting it checked out. The most important thing is the health of your little one, not whether your bothering anyone. Good luck!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->