leaking

Layla

Reaction score
Yay, my boobs have started to leak, well, only one of them lol

Strange topic i know but im so chuffed with it, I know a few have said if you leak early or late it doesnt make any diffrence to your milk suply, but now that its started early (didnt get it on Coby i dont think) i feel much more confident that i can and will breastfeed :D

x

Excellent hun :hugs: I like u was worried as with Rebecca I leaked bad and this time I never, but dont worry it will be fine.xxx

mine are still rock hard seems like thre is nothing in there with my first they started to leak around 6 months so im not sure whats going on ,i am planning on breast feeding as i found it realy uncomfortable with my other children and gave up after a few days but this time round im realy going to try hard and give it a go !!! x

Mine (well 1 of mine lol) started to leak about a week ago. It was quite funny cus ive been dead paranoid that i wont be able to breast feed and kept sayin to my OH "not got any milk yet! Shouldnt i be making some by now?" lol Then when i was washing myself in the shower as my bath scrunchie touched my boobs a little squirted out and i was like "oooh Ewan i have milk!" lol i just realised how strange i am. It is a nice feeling though. Makes it seem much more real. xx

lol ----i've had them dripping (but mostly at night--while im sleeping or getting ready to fall asleep) since around 18 weeks ===i think it kinda sucks but eh what can i do ---lol--- hubby likes to play and see how much he can get ---he's like "got milk" or "i wanna milk" or "feed me mommy" ---lol

lol ----i've had them dripping (but mostly at night--while im sleeping or getting ready to fall asleep) since around 18 weeks ===i think it kinda sucks but eh what can i do ---lol--- hubby likes to play and see how much he can get ---he's like "got milk" or "i wanna milk" or "feed me mommy" ---lol

what drinking it :shock:

My nips have started to leak a little not loads but i got all exited too Layla lol! x

I am leaking since quite some time (can't really remember when it started, but it was really quite a while ago).

and last day whilst sitting on the loo, it was dripping down.

so I really, really hope breastfeeding will work out for us, fingers crossed.

OH believes when I am leaking like this already, there won't be a problem with breastfeeding at all. he must know :rofl:

I never leaked at all throughout my pregnancy and I fed Seren til she was 20 months. So anuyone who isn't leaking don't worry, it isn't indicative whatsoever to how much milk you produce. I am leaking a bit this time but think its more because its not been long since I stopped feeding Seren

LOL

I said to my OH once that he could test the milk when they leak and he was was well pissed "im eatting" he said in a discusted tone :rofl: i wasn't serious lol

LOL

I said to my OH once that he could test the milk when they leak and he was was well pissed "im eatting" he said in a discusted tone :rofl: i wasn't serious lol

lol=== i'd be disgusted too==== he was like u wanna try---i was like he** no--haha

https://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/wuerg/vomit-smiley-015.gif

Its very sweet and quite nice - I'm not ashamed to say I have tasted it, after all I have drunk milk that has come out of a cow. So has OH by mistake, he was testing Seren's bottle on his wrist and licked it off without thinking hahahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->