• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Leaking!!

Reaction score
Anyone else's breasts leaking already? I seriously was not prepared for this! :dohh: My boobs have been so sore lately, I was getting a bit worried, but now it all makes sense.
It's not a lot, just a little clear stuff that is marking my bra but not leaking through yet. I'm a bit worried about leaking through my tops though, am I going to have to start using breast pads?
I really didn't think it would start this early...:hissy:

Mine started around 26 weeks, and I did have to use breast pads :D

Yep I was messing about loking at them as they where itchy the other day and admiring how they looked like dinner plates the nipped and I squeezed and clear stuff came out! my top was stained and all after that and my boobs burned. I got breast pads already as I can see that one getting worse.

mine have been leaking since 15 weeks, I don't leak through my bra but it does leave stains. And I discovered.....I can shoot it...:blush::rofl:

I discovered myself leaking last week. Not bad, I have to try for it, but it is there, and I have a feeling it will only get worse.

Mine started at about week 15-16ish. It's not a lot (although some days just sitting around the house i leak through my shirt if im not wearing a bra around the house) but I notice when I wake up in the mornings I have crusty milk all over my nipples!

mine have been leaking since 15 weeks, I don't leak through my bra but it does leave stains. And I discovered.....I can shoot it...:blush::rofl:

:rofl: Oh my god, I need to try this!

Looks like I'll be off to the chemist for the breast pads then, can't imagine how embarrassed I'd be at work if I got the dreaded wet patches!

I started leaking a bit a couple of weeks ago - I've only leaked through my bra and top once and that was in the night. x

Mine have been leaking for the past two weeks. One more than the other!

:rofl: Oh my god, I need to try this!

Looks like I'll be off to the chemist for the breast pads then, can't imagine how embarrassed I'd be at work if I got the dreaded wet patches!

:rofl: I know, I was able to shoot a foot away. I couldn't believe it!!

I wish mine did :( . I dont produce Colosturum or Milk at all , Not even at the end :( .
Never mind baby will love the bottle iam sure the others did :) . xx .

I get a bit if i touch/squeez mine (i did this once as they where sore). This happened a few weeks ago

Arrrrgh! I just looked at my bra and.. strange yellow patches! I thought it was supposed to be clear :sick: I yelled out 'OH NO' really loudly too. Good job the boiler guy had gone by that point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"