Leaky boobs and placentas!?

Samlou89

Reaction score
Couple of questions!

My boobies have been leaking since I was 16 weeks and creating like 'blobs' on my nipples :dohh: it's making my nipples itch like mad and making them sore, any tips to relieve this? 22 weeks pregnant. Didn't have leaking till third trimester with my first!

Also, what are the precautions on a placenta covering my cervix? I am having a C Sec anyway due to my first birth was horrific and nearly died :cry: was not pleasant ... So any tips ladies? Anything I need to know? :flower:

placenta covering cervix is called a placenta previa. It generally grows up and out of the way but would otherwise be a auto c-sect since the baby cant get through. I had it with my twins. It grew out of the way.

Thanks, I knew what it was :) I meant is there any precautions like sex? Lifting? Etc

My boobs have been leaking since around the same time. Not an awful lot you can do to stop it...perhaps wear breast pads to soak anything up as soon as it leaks? X

Using those, might see if there is anything in the chemist to relieve the itching. Got a consultation next week with the hospital regarding a c section so will ask them about problems!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->