Leaky Pocket Nappies

Missy

Reaction score
I usually use fitteds and wraps but have bought a few pockets to try. I have a couple of different brands but have found that they seem to get damp around the tops of the legs i.e. where the insert doesn't come to IYKWIM. Am I doing something wrong or am I leaving her too long before changing her? (Do pockets need changing more often than fitteds with wraps?) I have used prefolds to stuff them with or inserts, although not necessarily the right ones for the nappies. Any suggestions please?

Pockets just don't work for some LOs my son could only use fitteds, a few things you could try though, stuff with bamboo and hemp, tumble pockets it's meant to reset the PUL, make sure the inserts fit the pockets nicely, what pockets are you using?

I've got some Naughty baby ones, a Pocket Bots and a Fuzzi Bunz. My LO is quite petite for her age. She's only just over 15lb at nearly 8 months. Would this be likely to affect it?

shouldn't do as long as the fit nicely, my DD is only 20lb at 19months, I stuff all my pockets with a petit dessous bamboo inserts, and an easy peasy hemp booster, that will last DD 3-4 hours

OK thanks. I'll look out for some new boosters then and see how we get on :)

It could just be those types too hun. I didn't really get on with any of them but my BB, ittis are fab :)

A the minkee on bbs and ittis is stay dry it offers an extra layer of protection to the PUL, might be why you get on better with them vici

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->