Leap pad?

motherofboys

Reaction score
Thinking ahead to Christmas. I'm looking at the leap pad as a sharing present (which my boys LOVE they say they get sharing presents because they have been good brothers LOL Thats handy seeing as they are so expensive, nothing like being asked for 3 of something and then seeing the price and nearly fainting lol)
Anyway they currently play on some free apps on my phone and I want my phone back lol
By Christmas they will be almost 7 and 5 and a bit, the oyungest will be almost 3 so wont really use it much but needs to be robust enough for him to have a go when he wants to.
Are they worth the money, and what about the ebooks and games you can download onto it? are they expenisve or are they a good price and worth it?

Just had someone recommend the innotab by vtech instead. Anyone know which is best?

We had an innotab and I sold it on, I wasn't very keen on it. It seemed a bit slow and to be honest, my son is used to using my iphone, I don't think he'd have been particularly impressed with the innotab! He does have a mobigo, which he uses sometimes.

He prefers to play on my laptop or phone still though. If I could afford an iPad, I'd totally have one but no, too expensive!

Hahaha maybe seeing as they play apps on my phone now its not such a great idea then. Someone suggested I get them an iPod or iPad! I don't even have one of them myself! Perhaps if I did and had lots of money they I'd consider it LOL

My son had the leap pad, but he does not play it! He plays on my iPhone!

I have heard apple is bring out a smaller (7inch ) iPad in October time for approx £160 worth keeping an eye out xx

My daughter has one and hates it she gets annoyed quick with it and throws it. She has a real Samsung tablet and she loves it she knows how to work it because its just like our phones. And I find the leap pad expensive games are a lot of money

My son is nearly 5 and loves his innotab x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->