Leap year- due dates!!

leedsforever

Kerry!
Reaction score
Now I know Im being very petty but last night I was thinking about when i went for my first scan...

I went on 20th Feb which was a wednesday!! It was confimed I was 13 weeks exactly instead of the 13+1 which I thought!!

Anyway since then all my notes have had 28th august as my EDD!! Which falls on a thursday!! So since then I have seen my "changeover" day as a thursday!!! BUT how can that be when on the 20th feb a scan told me I was 13 weeks!!

Ummm.... interesting!!

Anyway it wasnt until my friend just wrote on my facebook wall who is going for her 28 week appointment today

she always seems to think im +0 tho, i don't think the wheels they use take into account leap years and i dont want to sound petty and say shes a day out so i leave her to it lol.

Which made me think.... oooooooooooooooh that explains it!!!

:rofl: I just feel cheated cos I lost a day from my first dating scan (which they dont normally change if its within the same week) and now Ive lost a day with the leap year!!

It also confuses me that I got my :bfp: workin out by my due date when I was just 3+4 (it was only a tesco cheapie and it was an evening wee)!!!

And also the fact I had my dating scan at the latter end of the scale when they are less accurate :hissy:

Sorry for the long post... Im just looking for anything that may mean Im a bit further gone lol!!

:lol: What are you like.

That is really early for a cheapo tesco's test tho... that or they must be pretty good :huh:

I remember paying a fortune on the one thats reads 'pregnant' then i didn't believe it so bought 6 other cheap Asda ones to make sure.

The things we do ey?!:blush:

Ha ha ha that confused me greatly i've given up on dates as every time i go in they say something different to me. So im going to make up my own due date and stick to that :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->