leapband activity tracker.

cookielucylou

Reaction score
Would one be suitable for a 3year old?
My eldest(nearly 5) has asked for one and his brother loves everything he loves so I'm pretty sure there will be arguements but I'm really not sure that it wont be wasted if I do get DS2 one aswell :-/

You can get them on sale in a lot of places from £15-£20. Both my girls had one, I think the leapband is simple enough :)

Yey!!! They will love it. i personally found it nicer than the vtech one. (we have both)

I'm still not sure if the 3year old(will only just be 3) will play with it though and I'd rather not waste £15 if he wont.

I think it will be ok for a three year old, I got one for my older son. He is autistic with a global developmental delay so when I tried it out I did it on the basis he wouldn't be able to understand the instructions or necessarily follow the game in the way it was intended. I found it was very intuitive and he would easily be able to navigate it and find fun things to do even if he doesn't understand the instructions. I was very impressed with it, I found it to be well made and fun.

If my younger son (3 in January and also autistic with global developmental delay) enjoyed that style of toy I would get him one as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->