Leaping over for the final trimester ~ Hi!! xx

Inoue

Mummy to a little girl <3
Reaction score
Tomorrow I hit 27 weeks.... Third tri!! :happydance:

Im having a fabulous pregnancy and due my little man at the end of April (28th), really can't wait to meet him :cloud9:

Hopefully will meet some more end of April daters so we can help and support each other. Also the very best of luck to those in the final days of their pregnancy, love all the labour watching! :haha:.

Here's my first 3rd tri pic :D

Xxx

Attachments

• 20150125_091806-1.jpg
    20150125_091806-1.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 29
Hello :flower: I just moved over too I'm due 27th :)

Lovely bump pic xx

Welcome to the third trimester!! Good luck on the last part of your journey. :)

Congratulations on the last stretch! You look fantastic!

Your pic is adorable! Welcome to the 3rd trimester! I moved over last week and I am due the 22nd with a little boy. Congrats!

Thank you all for the replies, lovely to be welcomed :hugs:

Glad there are some around my due date - not really seen many around end of April - more the beginning so im pleased about that :). We can wait out the final stretch together!

Bump doing well, is alot smaller than my DD at this gestation but I see midwife next week for check (last time I saw her was 20 weeks!).

I also have my 2h GTT next Friday :brat:

Xxx

Hey! I am due the 21st.. so about a week ahead of you! :)

:hi: I came over a few days ago. Fun fun last stretch :dance:
Looking forward to seeing everyone's big bellys in the bump thread and exciting labour watch :)

Oh, how cute! You look great! Just remember to try to document and cherish it as much as possible. The time flies by. I'm 37 weeks and going to deliver in 2 by induction and I'm not sure how I got this far. It seems like just yesterday that I was writing the same thread about moving to third about myself. It goes so fast! I will miss it so much, as my pregnancy has been fabulous also!

Awwwww - glad to see others with a due date similar to mine :happydance: :cloud9:

Yeh im sure it will fly by ambertwogood, it has already. I remember taking my pregnancy test and seeing that faint positive line, we wasn't trying so was quite a shock! Fast forward 5 months and here I am! :D.

Xx

hi Inoue, I am due on 28th too! Lovely bump :thumbup:

here's mine, taken yesterday at 27+1, I feel huge but it doesn't look much (the stripes make it look a bit bigger!) :winkwink:

Attachments

• IMG_3048.jpg
    IMG_3048.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 5
Hello everyone! I just moved over myself. I am 28 weeks, first pregnancy and we are having a little boy!! My due date is April 24th.

I know I should be cherishing these mo parents but does anyone else feel like time is passing so slowly?!

hi Inoue, I am due on 28th too! Lovely bump :thumbup:

here's mine, taken yesterday at 27+1, I feel huge but it doesn't look much (the stripes make it look a bit bigger!) :winkwink:

Due date buddies!!! :happydance:

Lovely pic and cute bump! Very neat :D. Think ill pop at 35 weeks, little man quite snuggled into my spine atm! :haha: xx

Hello everyone! I just moved over myself. I am 28 weeks, first pregnancy and we are having a little boy!! My due date is April 24th.

I know I should be cherishing these mo parents but does anyone else feel like time is passing so slowly?!

Awwwww! Congratulations on a little boy - were also team :blue: - I can't wait to meet him! :). Pregnancy for me is going very quick, however, my first pregnancy DRAGGED..... At least your in third tri now ;) xx

I feel like it is going by fast.. but slow at the same time.. Especially since finding out the gender...

Some days I am like whoa this is taking forever.. and then other days I am like OMG I WILL HAVE A MINI ME IN 3 MONTHS... Freaks me out.

Hi! I'm due April 27! Hopefully she'll come early and not late and drag into May. There's no one in my family with an April birthday yet so my heart is set on April.

Oh I'm meant to be here! Oops. Scary stuff! Due the 27t.... Tick tock

:cry:
Welcome! Your bump is adorable. <3 :)

Thank you!! So sweet of you to say :hugs: xx

I feel like it is going by fast.. but slow at the same time.. Especially since finding out the gender...

Some days I am like whoa this is taking forever.. and then other days I am like OMG I WILL HAVE A MINI ME IN 3 MONTHS... Freaks me out.

Yep! It certainly wont be long now! I sometimes think "oh im just over 20 weeks"... then it hits me that im 28 weeks on Tuesday!. False sense of security I think! :haha: xx

Hi! I'm due April 27! Hopefully she'll come early and not late and drag into May. There's no one in my family with an April birthday yet so my heart is set on April.

We have a ton of birthdays in April (more DH side). I definitely would like my baby by my due date but I have a feeling it will be a May baby - I went over with my first so expect second to follow suit :brat: xx

Oh I'm meant to be here! Oops. Scary stuff! Due the 27t.... Tick tock

:rofl:. Nice to have you over in 3rd tri! I second it being scary but i can't wait for there to be an April labour watch thread :happydance: xx

It is crazy how time flies! My Dr said to have my hospital bag packed by 30 weeks just incase, so I'm sitting here thinking I have loads of time to pack and get the car seat in, but Monday hits the 28 week Mark, so really only 2 more weeks till anything could happen. Crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->