Leaping over for the final trimester ~ Hi!! xx

I was 25 cm at 24 weeks.. and measured 33 cm at 29 weeks.. I could be bloated or something too.. we will see what happens at my next appointment on the 16th. That will probably determine if I need to get a growth scan or not.

Ahh I see. I dont know what I was in cm? :shrug:. She just said im measuring 29w and not 28w. Generally speaking your the same number as weeks to fundal height (28cm for 28weeks) so I guess by that your are a little ahead. Things might be very different next time and measurements be normal, if not then you can see your little baby on a scan :) xx

Yeah, I think you are supposed to be within 1-2 cm of your week. I am about 4 cm ahead lol.

Well I'm not sure if I passed the gtt test or not (think I'll fail cuz my sis had gd) but I had a very eventful appt today. My last appt they told me her amniotic fluid was on the low end of normal. Well today it dropped significantly enough where they sent me up to l&d to get fluids and monitor her since she wouldn't move for the tech and I was having mild contractions. I have another scan scheduled for Friday now and they're trying to get me in to see a high risk dr asap. This was the only appt I was nervous about and now I get why I was.

Oh mod hope everything is OK! Good luck for your appointment tomorrow! Xx

Oh god Mod - that sounds like a nightmare! :(. So you have another scan today? Hope it goes ok. Can't see you making it to 40w plus at this rate :wacko:

I had my 2h gtt this morning. Went better than expected - time soon went by :). Hopefully all will be fine.

How's everyone else doing? Xx

Tired... I miss the days where I could have unlimited coffee.

Has anybody been getting pain in the ribs right between their breasts? Mine is really hurting tonight and has been most evenings for the last couple weeks. I'm not sure if its due to my breasts getting heavier or bump pushing up as it gets bigger?

I had my 28 week check today, blood pressure still low but otherwise all ok. Measuring 27cm which is fine, DS was only 6lb 13 so I guess I don't make big babies which is fine by me as I'm going to try for a vbac this time...!

Tired... I miss the days where I could have unlimited coffee.

I LOVE my cups of tea - but try and stick to decaff. Although I did have a latte today :coffee:. Not much longer till you don't have to think about it :D xx

Has anybody been getting pain in the ribs right between their breasts? Mine is really hurting tonight and has been most evenings for the last couple weeks. I'm not sure if its due to my breasts getting heavier or bump pushing up as it gets bigger?

I sometimes get a pain but I always put it down to heartburn so neck some gavscon :shrug:. I can feel baby is getting high up when I sit down normally, sometimes get a boot from him too which is quite uncomfortable :(. Id say yours would be bump but not sure if your boobs have grown much? Mine are bigger but not enough to bring discomfort xx

I had my 28 week check today, blood pressure still low but otherwise all ok. Measuring 27cm which is fine, DS was only 6lb 13 so I guess I don't make big babies which is fine by me as I'm going to try for a vbac this time...!

Wow! Id love a 6lb 13 baby :haha:. All the best with the vbac route, quite a tough decision to make isn't it? Guess its personal preference, my friend said she'd have a scheduled c-section due to getting a date and time etc, saves the hassle of not knowing when labour day will be. Can see the pro/cons from each side :) xx

Everything went great today. Levels jumped from 7cm to 13cm in just 2 days and I'm on cloud 9. So happy to be out of the danger zone and don't have to worry about them taking her early!

Oh thats brilliant mod!! :happydance:. What a relief! Hopefully you can enjoy what's left of the pregnancy without being labelled 'high risk' :winkwink: xx

Yea mod!! So pleased for you!!

Thanks for your reply Inoue, they aren't much bigger as such, but they are defiantly heavier! The pain got so bad last night I couldn't sleep! It was in my breast and the ribs underneath! I'm gonna ask my midwife at my next appointment - if its normal I can put up with it, but I did get concerned last night as it was less of an ache and became more of a needling pain and pressure. It has eased a bit today though so I have no idea!! :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->