• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Leave in conditioner

Miss_Bump

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend one?

I've just had my hair cut and loads of dead split even have been cut off but is like to know of a good leave in conditioner to keep my hair nice

I would actually recommend moroccan oil over leave in conditioner. :)

Ooooh following! Where can you get Moroccan oil?

I think i've seen moroccon oil in Home Bargains, failing that, the usual drugstore - suprdrug, boots etc

Just to add though- a little goes a long way. The bottle is tiny (or is compared to conditioner bottles) but it lasts me 6-8 weeks easily. You only need the tiniest amount otherwise you will have you own personal oil rig.

Thanks everyone. How do you use the oil?? Do you wash and condition as normal then leave it in the ends?

I buy the larger bottle from Holland and Barrett. Use no more than a spot the size of a 5 pence piece and rub in your hands, and run through your hair , dry or wet, whatever you prefer. Wet can be better and protective when you dry your hair, and look less heavy

I use a teeny tiny bit of Argon oil along with a Pantene mousse leave in conditioner, makes my hair feel lovely xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->