leg warmers

Hanna

Reaction score
i quite fancy buying some for my little one. But I am wondering how useful they actually are (especially in summer) and whether they are going to be too big for now as she is quite little.
Any tips? What are your favourite ones? :thumbup:

I was quite surprised how much i like mine! They make nappy change time so much easier for little girls, no taking tights off and then fighting to get them back off! Not too mention it means u can show off your LO's fluffy bum :haha: I didn't use them at such a young age so maybe someone else will be able to give an honest opinion

i love legwarmers, especially in the summer, we used them a lot in turkey because all she had on was a vest or her nappy and a teeshirt, we used them on arms and legs

i sell some in my shop if you're interested :winkwink:

x

Alex lived in them in the summer. Up here it gets cold very quickly in the late afternoon, i found them great to have in teh bag to put on when it started getting chilly and hed still look great in his summer outfit :D

We love our babylegs! Use them allll the time, since abigail was tiny. So cute for showing off fluff and everyone comments on how cute her little legwarmers are!

I have some babylegs for my LO.. unfortunately here legs are way too chunky for them so haven't got much use out of them. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->