Leicester anyone?

Amanda

Mum of 3
Reaction score
I think I may be the only one, but is anyone hiding the fact that they are from Leicestershire or near-abouts?

I'm in Crappy Leicester!!!

The Leicester strand is looking a wee bit quiet...is no-one trying to get pregnant at all?!

I'm not in Leicester, but I am just outside of it. Kettering. :D

I'm origanally a leicester gal. well leicestershire (nr melton mowbray) Now in Derby, but still quite nearish. And i'm there every other wkend to visit parents. Where bouts in leics ru 2?x

I'm in Northampton, not a million miles away. I have started 2 threads looking for Northamptonians and there is only little old me. Can I pretend I'm from Leicester?

i'm from leicester...well leicestershire (Anstey), only just noticed this thread!

Ooooooo - I was in Anstey up until last April! We're in Birstall now.

I'll drop you a PM hun.

Lulu and Heidi - I've just PM'd you both.

Anyone fancy a Leicester meet?????

I was a leicestershire lass, living in Rockingham, have moved now to Kettering so still close, and at Leicestershire every week! :D

I used to live in Frisby (near Melton Mowbray) but live in Derby now :happydance:

I might be moving back to Thurnby to be near my family but not sure yet cuz we have booked a few things in Melton for our wedding so we shall see xx

Ooh I'm planning on moving to Melton Mowbray this year. I love the cheese and Pork Pie shop.

Yeah the pork pie shop sell the most lovely cobs - pork, stuffin and apple sauce yummmy xxx

I'm Leicester too, well Hinckley to be exact!

My mum and stepdad are down in Leicester, so I go down once or twice a year to see them :) Have been thinking of moving down there again though to be nearer them after baby is born

I live in Stamford just outside Leicester *waves*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->