• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Leicester Meet- Thursday 23rd July John Lewis

lulu0504

Bella's Mummy
Reaction score
Right, have started a new thread now that we all agree to July. If anyone wants to be brave and set a date then feel free...
Thursdays are best for me

23rd? Gives me 3 weeks after my due date incase he's a late one (best not bloody be!!!)

Lol clearly my last post was wrong lol

Will deffo be up for the meet then with my little man :)

yeah if only you knew then! at least you will be in some sort of routine etc and will be ready for a meet. Congratulations BTW!

Ty babe, can't believe I had him the day after posting that lol x

at the Cafe on the 3rd floor, near the baby stuff! Can't wait!!

what date and time we meeting again my brains everywhere but where it sholud be right now im scared lmao never been to a meet before im worried i wont know who you all are and sit there like a plank looking for you all lol

what date and time we meeting again my brains everywhere but where it sholud be right now im scared lmao never been to a meet before im worried i wont know who you all are and sit there like a plank looking for you all lol

Well you know what I look like now :rofl: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->