• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Leicester Meet- Thursday 23rd July John Lewis

Fine with me.

I thought we'd set a time but couldnt remember if we had or I was just going mad lol

not sure? maybe just til we've drank far too much coffee and spent too much money in next :rofl:

Im not going to be able to come sorry girls have no money due to wedding plans xxxx

I posted this yesterday in the other leicester meet by accident :blush:

I'm far too skint for tomorrow, I've got bills coming out of my ears and I have literally £1 till friday :( sorry girls xxx

Hellooooo! Im new! only just found thissite, bin on netmums instead! im 24 and Ive got a one month old boy called Jacque, would be good to meet other leicester mums!! can I come, or is it too late :D

Liz x

Yet again I've got to pull out too, sorry girls.:blush:

DH has had an accident at work and scratched his eyeball with a branch (he's a greenkeeper and he went through some trees on a machine). He's struggled at the cinema tonight because we'd prebooked tickets and he wanted to see the film, but now he looks like he's been punched. I think I'm going to be spending the day nursing him.

nevermind girls, these things happen. We'll have to try again another day!

Hellooooo! Im new! only just found thissite, bin on netmums instead! im 24 and Ive got a one month old boy called Jacque, would be good to meet other leicester mums!! can I come, or is it too late :D

Liz x

Today's meet is now cancelled but you are more than welcome at the next one! Its always good to see new faces, keep an eye on this thread and hopefully we'll rearrange a date soon! :happydance:

Liz x

Today's meet is now cancelled but you are more than welcome at the next one! Its always good to see new faces, keep an eye on this thread and hopefully we'll rearrange a date soon! :happydance:

OMG your getting married congrats hun when did you book it? Im so excited for you :wohoo: xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->