Lesbian couple TTC

TwoMummies

Expecting a baby girl :)
Reaction score
Hi there

We are a lesbian couple trying to conceive number 3 :)

We are doing home insemination with a known sperm donor.

First 2 children are mine from a previous relationship so this will be my partner's first.

Wondered if anyone wanted to buddy up?

Beci and Coll xx

We would love to be TTC buddies with you!!!!!!

We are a lesbian couple trying to conceive baby #2.

I have a 4 year old son from a previous relationship... & OH is trying to get preggo (her 1st pregnancy).

We are doing AI at-home insemination with a donr we met online!

Fingers crossed & lots of baby dust! :dust:

We would love to be TTC buddies with you!!!!!!

We are a lesbian couple trying to conceive baby #2.

I have a 4 year old son from a previous relationship... & OH is trying to get preggo (her 1st pregnancy).

We are doing AI at-home insemination with a donr we met online!

Fingers crossed & lots of baby dust! :dust:

Have sent you a message :)

We would love to be buddies as well. We are ttc #1 and have not had much luck yet as we are on try #5 using home insemination from a known donor. Unfortunately we will be on try #6 as AF showed her ugly head this weekend. I am 32 and DW is 28. This will be our first child for either of us and we are extremely excited just wishing for it to happen already lol!! But we know it will happen when it is right and to just be patient.

My wife and i have been ttc for a year now. We are using AI. every month my period is regular. Last month i was taking convieve well multi vitamins. I got in two trys from our doner whilst ovulating. I have been getting weird symptoms like sore boobs nausia change in my nipple and i have not had my period for 2 weeks as of tomorrow which is unusual. i had weird spotting that lasted about and hour on the 11th and according to research that could of been implantation bleeding. however i did a test on tuesday and it said negative but still no period. idk what going on.
any suggestions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->