Lesbian TTC #1-Cycle 1-Looking for buddies!

aka_twinks

Reaction score
Hey all! Wed, June 9 is my cd 9 (avg 26-27cd) in my 1st month of ttc #1!
a very generous friend (we refer to as BD-baby daddy) has agreed to bd with me in hopes of conceiving! (my wifey & i are ready to add to our family of 2, she carried, the youngest- BD is the father also) we want my first child and her last to be close to each other in age and since the youngest is 6mon, we are hoping we get a BFP on the first try, lol! [i know its not likely but i would prefer to keep the bd'ing with him to a minimum, lol) I should O'ing on the 14th-ish, bd'ing 11th-15th hopefully, anyone else in such a interesting situation?-i would love to to find a ttc buddy close to my cycle!...any suggestions for the bd'ing to go more smoothly & less ackward? how to relax & enjoy it?? I mean its not like i havent been with a guy before but, its definitely not gonna be any average encounter either- LOL! .....sorry bout the TMI.....

Hey!
We're also a lesbian couple TTC #1 cycle 1, I'm on CD3 today though, and we'll be doing AI using our friend as donor - there's no way OH would let me do it the natural way, nor would I want to haha!
Good luck and babydust :)
x

:happydance: Glad to meet another! I personally don't have a problem with the bd & neither does my DW but $$$ & resources are restricting our choices @ the moment. If this dont work after a few tries we will prob look into some other methods. I'm not sure how this all works, but I would love a ttc buddy!!! (Not that im 100% what a ttc buddy is, lol, im guessing a support system?!)

You're doing it the natural way, and ur OH (and you) have no problem with that?! We used a donor too, the artificial insemination way, he did his stuff into a sterile pot and we inserted it using a syringe, works just as well you know, without the BDing!

A TTC buddy is and trying to conceive buddy

Might seem harsh, but BDing with a guy would undermine my whole relationship. How come you don't have a problem with it? Did ur wife do it the natural way too? Im baffled!

Yes she did, an with the same guy. I guess this is about to be way TMI-but we do it in a 3-some. I cant explain it but it makes like I was really apart of making our lil girl....we are a very secure couple, we were great friends while she was married to a man and while i was 'married' to my ex-wife. Our relationships dissolved around the same time and we became closer and closer until it developed into a sexual one as well. There is nothing that could change how I feel toward her & this seemed like the way for us. He is around every once in a while, and maybe one day he will change his mind about not wanting to know the children as anything more than a family friend. An advantage to this set up, is we have him, should we need him for medical issues, or something like that. We ask nothing of him and he asks nothing of us.
Does it still seem crazy? Lol, it still might & I know it is not the way most lesbians would go, but our pasts allowed it to be a creative avenue for us to create the large family we both want. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->