Let down sensation a sign?

newlywed2013

Reaction score
I stopped nursing my daughter in December and haven't had a let down in probably a year, but yesterday I felt like I had one? I felt a little damp but nothing in my bra and nothing leaking. I was dizzy and nauseas yesterday and today. We aren't trying, but we only use pull out. Period due monday. Bfn tonight. Just looking for some insight, a lot of people are saying it's a major sign. I'd love another!

It's been a loooooong time since I've had a baby but I do remember when I stopped nursing (6 months) I leaked for a very very long time. Not a lot and not often but it was for well over a year. I want to say I could squeeze something out of them for two years, at least. I was worried something was wrong but my dr assured me it's not unheard of. That being said, I hadn't done anything "risky" either, lol.

I have had milk still, but this is different, I never had colostrum with my first, but I think that's what this is

Just wanted to wish you good luck! (and bump your post) :winkwink:

I've had let down sensation for the past two months with bfn hope it's a good sign for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->