let me though late...

bhelle

Reaction score
i just wanted to share my story when i gave birth on my youngest... I did not made it on a normal delivery because he is a FACE PRESENTATION CASE... but i am thankful to our Lord because he never left me... I made it through it all! :) despite of fears.... eventhough we struggled so much ( me and my child ) after a painful labor ( 8hrs,,,) trying and trying to a normal delivery... Ended up to a CS section... when he came out lots of wounds and dark spots on his face due to being stucked up on my pelvic bone.... But by Gods mercy he got fine and now he is 6 months already... I am happy so happy! but stiil have a questions regarding on my incisions... if i am ok already after six months? Sometime i am feeling a slight pain on my stitches.... Is it normal? thank you....

Hey there... after my first section I still had the odd pain in my scar, the doctor told me it was normal and just my scar tissue stretching. My last baby was also face presentation and was born with two horrible black eyes bless her xx

congrats hun :flower: hope you're recovering well x

Congratulations on your bubby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back