Let the testing begin.....

Suggerhoney

♡Praying for a miracle rainbow baby at 43♡
Reaction score
Hi ladies thought I wud start a thread for my pregnancy tests.

I'm on cycle 3 of TTC but if I count the time we were NTNP I am on cycle 5. Been tracking and doing OPKs for 5 cycles altogether.
We had a chemical pregnancy 2 cycles ago which was my 4th loss in total . I was only 4 weeks pregnant tho so it was very very early but still upsetting. Anyway just wanted to send lots and lots of baby dust to all the ladies TTC.
:dust:

So I'm now 8dpo , I know its early but I just feel like I'm gonna be out again esp with the no symptoms. With both my DD and DS I had sore boobs by now and they feel normol:sad1:
I'm 40 and my hubby is 45 which is why we decided to start trying.

Here is my very negative test at 8dpo. I'll also add my chart.
20200627_120437.jpg
20200627_101955.jpg

Got loads of time for a sticky bfp! Good luck!

Thank you sweety.
Just not feeling it tho at all.
Sore boobs is always a very first pregnancy symptom for me and they do not hurt at all.
I keep squeezing them hoping to feel some tenderness but nothing.
I remember with my son I had alot of pulling sensations in my womb area and ive had nothing there either.
Cm is very slightly egg white today but only slightly.
And the rest of the time it's just watery.

I had yellow Cm with my son it or it was clear whith white bits.
I'm so sure I'm not pregnant.

I'm sure if I was I'd be getting something by now.

Hey hun! Got my fingers crossed for you!
You’re not out until she shows <3

:flower:

Hey hun! Got my fingers crossed for you!
You’re not out until she shows <3

:flower:

Thank you hon. Been feeling some very mind little twinges on the right side but it's so mild and just here and there. Prob nothing tho.
Really hope this is our month.[-o&lt;

I kinda feel like I see something

Hi hon

There was a faint shadow on it which I also noticed but I think them tests do that even when not pregnant. They have very very faint shadows on.

I might see a shadow 2.

Following :munch:

I might see a shadow 2.

Following :munch:

Thanks hon.
I've been having some sharp stitch like pains in my left overy area which is the side I ovulted on.
Had some mild twinges on the right but these left ones a more intence. Feel sharp and stabby. They keep coming and going.

So had some wierd CM tonight which looks like wallpaper paste. The sharp pains have stopped now. Think my boobs are starting to feel a tad tender but cant be sure. It mite be from where I kept squeezing them lol.
If my breasts are tender tommorow I mite do a few more tests.
I have quite alot of IC.
I have some Frer as well but wont be using them unless u get lines on the cheapies.

Thank u ladies.
Still getting BFNs but my boobs started aching on the evening of 8dpo and I was getting sharp stitch like pains in my left overy area and last night in my right but more milder.
My temp has been down the last 2 days.

Was hoping to have proper lines by now but only getting stupid shadows which I think with cheapies they do that anyway even when not pregnant.

Sore boobs is a sign for me because I never get sore boobs b4 AF.
AF is due either saturday on sunday so 5 or 6 days away.

I do have Frer tests but I'm scared to use them yet.
Esp if they are BFN or a really stupid faint barly there line.
I'm just so scared of having another chemical pregnancy.

Anyway here is yesterdays 9dpo tests 20200628_130648.jpg

And here's today's 10dpo tests. All BFN:-(
20200629_124608.jpg

And here is my chart
20200629_131036.jpg

Maybe it's still to early I dont know.

I got my BFP with my son at 10dpo and it was a proper blue line with the CB early detection
Then at 11DPO I did a Frer and it was blazing.
But maybe I implanted a bit earlier with him.

It's only my right breast that is tender the left one is fine.
But it doesnt feel as bad as it did yesterday but i did have to take some strong pain killers past night because I had a migraine.

I've also got a giant spot on the side of my nose lol.

It’s still early. Hard to not be disappointed though. FX!

Prob is hon. I'm still 5 to 6 days away from AF and I know the ICs are not as sensitive as there made out to be. The easy@home one claim to be 10mlU on Amazon but if u google them it may they are 25mlU:shrug:

I just found my sons fertility friend chart and o had a implantation dip from 7dpo to 9dpo and then a huge rise and a postive HPT at 10dpo. But that was on a clear blue early detection test.
The cheaply one step strip tests didnt get line on them untill 13dpo and even then it was fain .
But Frer at 11dpo was blazing postive.

Wondering if my temp dip now is a implantation dip. It dropped slightly yesterday at 9DPO and still down today. Hoping for a huge rise tommorow or the next day and a blazing postive test. [-o&lt;

Hope ure ok sweety

Sounds good hope temp rises and you get you positive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"