Let the testing begin.....

Feeling pretty out tbh.

My breast tenderness seems to off worn off. I mean it's still v v v slightly tender but not as bad as yesterday.

I had my BFP by 10dpo with my son and I think most womon get a line by 10dpo.

Maybe it tried to implant and has already come away I dont know.

Guess will just have to see what my temp does.
But i think its gonna be on to cycle 4 of trying and cycle 6 of temping and doing OPKs.

I do have some white cm which resembles wallpaper paste but I expect that means nothing.

Sorry to be such a Debbie downer but really feeling out:-(

Feeling pretty out tbh.

My breast tenderness seems to off worn off. I mean it's still v v v slightly tender but not as bad as yesterday.

I had my BFP by 10dpo with my son and I think most womon get a line by 10dpo.

Maybe it tried to implant and has already come away I dont know.

Guess will just have to see what my temp does.
But i think its gonna be on to cycle 4 of trying and cycle 6 of temping and doing OPKs.

I do have some white cm which resembles wallpaper paste but I expect that means nothing.

Sorry to be such a Debbie downer but really feeling out:-(

Huge :hug: lovely not out until :which: comes xxx

Thanks ladies.

No test today yet. I'm almost 100% sure I am out.
My temp plummeted this morning at 11DP0.
Very odd because I'm not due AF for another 4 to 5 days.

Breast tenderness is only very slight now.
I'm white creamy cm
Have mild Lower pelvic backache
And a few cramps in the womb and ovaries area.
A little bit like AF but milder.
But it cud be my IBS.
Ii have been to the bathroom yesterday and today tho so not sure.
Been feeling extra tired but didnt sleep much at all last night which maybe why my temp dropped.
Praying it shoots up tommorow and that the drop is implantation but I know I'm clutching at straws.
I dont know if I shud do a first response.
I'm so scared I'm having another chemical pregnancy esp with the fading symptoms. That's what happened 2 cycles ago.
Breast pain is always my very first sign I'm pregnant and now they barly hurt at all which is making think this is another chemical. :-(

Really hope I'm wrong tho.
I'd rather just be out rather than having a chemical because chemicals mess up my cycles. Which means i wont be able to try again until August.

I feel so fed up and so disappointed and disheartened but I feel so bad for feeling this way when there are others who have been trying for a lot longer than me.
It makes me feel guilty.

20200630_091601.jpg

I really think if it were a chemical you would be seeing faint lines hun. If everything is bfn it might just be an off cycle. It could even be anovulatory - I just feel like your chart is a little bit all over the place. Not saying it to discourage you at all! But I don’t think you need to worry about this being a chemical. I have all my fingers crossed for your next test!

If anything your chart looks like you O’d CD17, which would mean it’s still super early!

Last edited:
I really think if it were a chemical you would be seeing faint lines hun. If everything is bfn it might just be an off cycle. It could even be anovulatory - I just feel like your chart is a little bit all over the place. Not saying it to discourage you at all! But I don’t think you need to worry about this being a chemical. I have all my fingers crossed for your next test!

If anything your chart looks like you O’d CD17, which would mean it’s still super early!

Hi hon.

I definitely did ovulate hon because I had all the pains and symptoms and cm and blazing postive OPK.
I few of the temps (the ones with the triangles) where after a night of no sleep. Which I added notes to. My temp does drop if I get no sleep
But I know I 100% ovulated.

I got a faint line on first response today but it's very very very faint. It was like a shadow but the top of the line was pink, like just the tip so weird but it came up within seconds.
I've been cramping all day today and have had lower backache.
Felt like AF but much milder.
Really hoping the dip and cramps are implantation. It's also possible I cud of O On day 15.
I had my peak on CD13 then from CD14 they were back to negative.

I'm prob going to be out again but I'm hoping the cramps I've been having all day today is a good sign. I didnt get them with the chemical but I did with Tommy.
20200630_150204.jpg

Hi ladies

Yeah I did. I'm 12dpo and BFN so I'm out.
That must of been a fluke test yesterday.
My temp has remained low as well so I new it was going to be negative.

Not testing anyone. I'm so fed up of seeing BFNs it's so upsetting.

Was ready to completely give up. It just feels its never going to happen. It's so frustrating because I had that chemical 2 months ago and I really thought this was going to be the month.
Its just the same thing month in month out and then I get to this stage with a BFN knowing I'm I'm definitely out.
Now have to wait for stupid AF and then it all starts again.

Let's hope month 4 will be the one[-o<

I'm not gonna be posting OPKs or anything next cycle I'm just gonna be a bit more privet.
I wont be posting any more pregnancy tests unless I get an actual line.

I really feel like giving up but it's the other ladies like you Dee that keep me going.
Thank u for always being so supportive

I know how defeating it feels! BFN’s and faint BFP’s then BFN’s...especially at “ our” age (I’m way older lol I’ll be 47 tomorrow and we went through it all for 3 years until I’d had enough and feel God knew I had as much as I could handle already). Maybe take a couple months to not try so hard. Keep track of what cd you, DTD around that time and just see. Out down the BBT and OPK’s and have fun practicing. I bet youll get knocked up too!

Awe I'm sorry hon when trying for my 1st it took us almost a year before I became pregnant. I had to keep pushing through all the negative tests and stressing over temping ,using opks and charting. Almost gave up then I finally got my positive test just took a long time.

Your time will come don't give up!!

Now we are ttc #2 and I decided to just use opks and mark down when we were intimate and when period comes and goes less stress that way for me. I'm not going to obsess over it all because think that's why it took us so long before. I was a mad lady tracking every symptom what meds I was taking and when..WAY to much pressure to get it all right.

Next cycle if we don't conceive then I'm just marking down af days.

I really hope it happens for you soon. You seem like such a sweetheart. Best of luck.

I know how defeating it feels! BFN’s and faint BFP’s then BFN’s...especially at “ our” age (I’m way older lol I’ll be 47 tomorrow and we went through it all for 3 years until I’d had enough and feel God knew I had as much as I could handle already). Maybe take a couple months to not try so hard. Keep track of what cd you, DTD around that time and just see. Out down the BBT and OPK’s and have fun practicing. I bet youll get knocked up too!

Thank you hon. I've just payed the VIP VIP membership on fertility friend it's for 90 days. Was on deal so I went for it.
So will take advantage if that and if I'm still not pregnant we will just try without temping and stuff.
Thanks for ure kind words hon.

Awe I'm sorry hon when trying for my 1st it took us almost a year before I became pregnant. I had to keep pushing through all the negative tests and stressing over temping ,using opks and charting. Almost gave up then I finally got my positive test just took a long time.

Your time will come don't give up!!

Now we are ttc #2 and I decided to just use opks and mark down when we were intimate and when period comes and goes less stress that way for me. I'm not going to obsess over it all because think that's why it took us so long before. I was a mad lady tracking every symptom what meds I was taking and when..WAY to much pressure to get it all right.

Next cycle if we don't conceive then I'm just marking down af days.

I really hope it happens for you soon. You seem like such a sweetheart. Best of luck.

Awww bless ya hon. Ure so kind.

Sorry you had a BFN Sugger :( If it helps mentally I would put the thermometer away for a cycle too. When we TTC #1, I was so obsessive over OPK‘s, taking temps, using Pre-Seed etc etc - I had a whole TTC box!! On my 6th cycle I got so worked up and upset I put the whole lot in a giant garbage bag and wanted to throw them out. DH saved it all and hid it away as he knew I was just upset. That cycle I went off of EWCM only to know when to DTD. I didn’t use any OPK’s or do any temping and I have to say my mental health improved SO MUCH. We did fall pregnant that cycle with my oldest - I don’t buy into the ‘stop trying and you’ll get pregnant’ rhetoric, but I do think it helps to be less stressed. For me temping was the worst part.

But if you find it helps you rather than stresses you out, by all means keep doing it!

I hope next cycle you get a sticky baby. The waiting is so hard :hugs:

Can I just take a moment here :) you are never 47 tomorrow :shrug: shut the front door, Heidi is one on sat 4th July xx

@Suggerhoney just remember what I said if you need me message me day or night I'll definitely reply when I can, I no easier said than done but try take a more relaxed approach :hugs: lovely xx

Thanks hon. .
I've just payed out for a 90 day vip membership on fertility so I'm gonna carry on temping for now.
But if I'm still not pregnant by the end of that I'm gonna do what u said.

I shud be able to start testing again around 28th July so I still make the July testing thread but at the end instead of the beginning.

I think when AF gets here I'll prob feel much better.
It's just the knowing ure out and then having ti wait for AF.
Hopfully I will ovulate around CD 13 or 14.

I'm not gonna be posting tests unless I get 2 clear lines on them.
I'm also going to completely avoid caffeine.

Me and my hubby was having a talk today.
He is convinced it will happen but he cant say when.
It will be my last pregnancy so maybe in a way it's good that I'm not right now because I still have it to look forward to .

When we had our last chemical we got pregnant again with our eldest son on month 3 after the chemical.
My next cycle will be month 3 also since the chemical.
So hopfully July will be our month that we get our rainbow baby.

Can I just take a moment here :) you are never 47 tomorrow :shrug: shut the front door, Heidi is one on sat 4th July xx

@Suggerhoney just remember what I said if you need me message me day or night I'll definitely reply when I can, I no easier said than done but try take a more relaxed approach :hugs: lovely xx
Thanks hon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->