Let the wait begin.... 3dpo

Least its fun work getting Easter stuff ready ��
Did u get ur bloods back, were thyroid and iron ok? Xx

No one has called, so either "no news is good news" or theyre just waiting since I have a follow up for my glucose monitoring on Tuesday and they'll go over everything then.

Hopefully that's good.
If u needed thyroxine or iron
They surely would do it sooner rather than later xxx

hey y'all! I've been super busy this past week! Got to love those weeks lol...

I'm doing good :wink wink: been focusing on everything I've been needing to do! Thank you for asking <3

Well I'm out y'all! I thought I had spotting last night, but this morning she is here in full force!!! &#128531; I'm pretty bummed. She's early, which means I probably ovulated earlier than I thought. Still thinking of you guys and will still be checking in! Baby dust to all &#10084;&#65039;

Boo! Sorry girl! Crossing my fingers for you next month! :hugs:

It will. E a couple of months before I can try again. Military life &#128553; But thank you!! &#10084;&#65039;

Ugh isn't that the worst?! We were waiting to try again until my husbands extension went through and was approved. Got approved and less than 2 weeks later he was off to the schoolhouse for 3 months, got back and pcs'd almost instantly. We didn't have much down time to really try until January. :hugs: hope it goes by fast for you!

It is!! He's going to a school blah... for a while so it will probably be August or September before we can try again :cry: but that's ok! We will be more prepared to add another little by then :)

I understand how that goes girl! It's always something going on

Nice to hear from u xxx
Glad your all well.
Must be hard to wait
But summer will fly xxx
Hope ur not too busy :)x

Did another hcg blood test this morn.
Should be back by Thurs eve
I'm nervous about this one.
Pessimism has started nibbling at me
Need to banish it :)

Im sure you'll be ok! :hugs:

Had a check in for my glucose monitoring yesterday. Big surprise, I failed :dohh: I knew I was going to. This PCOS makes my insulin sensitivity super shitty. So Im on Metformin twice a day now. Which is freaking awesome because it may help make nursing more successful with this baby.

Also found out yesterday that the lab never drew the bloods for the full thyroid or iron 2 weeks ago. So I had to do that yesterday. Im going to give them until tomorrow or Friday before I call to see what my numbers were.

I'm sure the numbers will be fine! :hugs:

I've been MIA because my son has been sick. Poor kid had a really high fever for 3 days. I just got over being sick too. I am keeping my FX that my daughter doesn't get it!

On the bright side, 51 days until my gender scan!!! :happydance:

I'm sure the numbers will be fine! :hugs:

I've been MIA because my son has been sick. Poor kid had a really high fever for 3 days. I just got over being sick too. I am keeping my FX that my daughter doesn't get it!

On the bright side, 51 days until my gender scan!!! :happydance:

How exciting!!! Weve got a little over 50 days until our 20 week scan. Im hoping I can make it through that one without caving in and asking to know the gender. Part of me wants to find out then just to see if Im right about feeling like its a girl. But I know Id be so much happier being surprised on their birthday. Crazy its already almost April! This fall will be here before we know it.

Hope you all start feeling better soon! Sick littles is a terrible thing :(

Thanks ladies.
I'm pretty nauseous this eve
So feeling better about it.

Chicken momma
Sugar levels under better control might help with tiredness too
Fingers crossed xxx

Aw hugs Snowbunnie.
My mouse getting over being sick too
Yucky seeing them miserable
Xx

Betas came back at 1013
So doubling time of 33 hours which is brilliant &#55357;&#56842;
Fingers crossed ill get this baby

Thanks ladies xxx

Hope ye r well x

Snow hope ur little is feeling better xx

Metformin was created by the devil himself I swear! Day 2 of taking it and I seriously think I'm dying :cry: hopefully the next few days will either go incredibly quickly or they'll be nicer to me

Aw hugs
Hopefully its just an adjustment and u will feel better soon xxx
Did Dr say anything about side effects xxx

Aw hugs
Hopefully its just an adjustment and u will feel better soon xxx
Did Dr say anything about side effects xxx

They didn't say anything but I know it's rough on most people the first week or two. I was just hoping that since I felt OK yesterday, I would somehow escape the yuckiness

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->