Let the wait begin.... 3dpo

ChickenMommy

Mother of 2
Reaction score
I got my crosshairs this morning! 3dpo. There should have been plenty of :spermy: to greet this egg when it dropped. We BD every day for 4 days leading up to O.

Now comes the hard part. The waiting. I dont have any ICs hanging around (I threw out 50+ when I realized I had a bad batch that kept giving me false positives) so HOPEFULLY the lack of tests will force me to hold off on testing until a reasonable time. I got my first :bfp: with DS at just 8 or 9 dpo. My silly little head is going to be hoping for that this time around too.

Due to test on January 29!

Anyone else 3dpo and want to wait it out with me?

I'm 4 dpo.
Time is dragging ��
I got bfp at 9 dpo last time.
So Il prob start testing next Thurs.
Which is 8 dpo
Even though I know waiting a bit would be better.
But.....
I also know it wont happen, hee hee

Isnt is INSANE to think we COULD start testing in just a few days! Im dying. Last time I got pregnant, I knew instantly. Like when I ovulated I was SO sure it was going to happen. I was so in tune with my body and I just KNEW DAYS before I even started to test.

This time, Im going to try to not symptom spot. I still have my old chart, and I took a peek at it to see what symptoms I had on what days. I feel like I may end up psyching myself out and end up creating symptoms.

I've convinced myself in heading for bfp
Its too late for me not to symptom spot
Hee hee
I've been driving myself crazy last few days,
Over thinking and googling
But I've calmed down now
Cos I've a few days under my belt
And like u say testing is approaching ��
Fingers crossed for us.
Xxx

4dpo and the only "symptoms" Im having is heartburn (last night after spicy dinner, go figure) and today my lower back is achy. But I do have a UTI that Im JUST now getting meds for, so heres to hoping the backache is due to implantation and not an infection in my kidneys.

How are you doing?

4dpo and the only "symptoms" Im having is heartburn (last night after spicy dinner, go figure) and today my lower back is achy. But I do have a UTI that Im JUST now getting meds for, so heres to hoping the backache is due to implantation and not an infection in my kidneys.

How are you doing?

Hey girl, I'm also 4 DPO today. The only symptom I have is increased, sticky CM.

Testing January 29 as well!! Had an IUI on Saturday👍🏻 praying for all of our bfps!!!!

The cramps have arrived! Its ridiculous how excited I am to be experiencing this discomfort.

Dig in deep little eggy!

Hey, I'm due the 29th as well. Not sure what DPO I am as I wasn't checking. I think four or five, not sure. No symptoms though I am checking and googling. :)

I'm sooo cranky today
Two of my friends got bfp in last week
Now they r both spotting.
Why cant they hve smooth preg like they deserve
All of us hve preg mc so it turns thoughts bad right away.
Still think I'm heading for bfp
I'm feeling a bit flat though about it

That's rough. :( we've been so lucky in that sense. We've only ever had 1 chemical. One of my best friends has a terrible time keeping her babies. Gets pregnant super easy but loses them. She's had 3 mc and 1 still born at 25 weeks. Thank god she was able to have her 2 girls!

My temp spiked up by .2 this morning so hopefully that means yesterday there was some implantation going on. I haven't moved out of bed yet but I'm already kind of crampy.

Started taking some antibiotics for my uti yesterday and already feeling a ton of relief thankfully. Oddly enough, I had a uti very very early with both of my other pregnancies as well.

I get preg fast usually but hve had 3 mc out of 4 preg
Fingers crossed I've better luck this time.

I think I had early uti with my son too
Hopefully good sign for u.

Feels like lots goin on in my tummy today
Fingers crossed its my bfp snuggling in ��

When did u say u were starting testing
Was it Fri too ?
I sneaked one thus morn
I know its far far too early
But I couldn't help it ��

I'm supposed to test on the 29 but realistically I'll probably start testing this Sunday (9dpo)

Im going to add thirst to my "symptom" list today. And I had a brief dizzy spell when I picked my oldest up from school.

My boobs are feeling heavier and tingly on and off now too.
Il be shocked if af comes!!! ��
Feel periody now but that was my earliest sign with my son
So fingers crossed.
Hope we both get bfps xx
I'm gonna start Friday at 8 dpo.
Well I mean I wont test till then.
I stupidly did one this morn hee hee

How are the other ladies here getting on
Any symptom spotting xxx
:dust:

I had an urge to check my cervix just a little while ago, it's suuuuper high, I could barely reach the top of its very soft. Not sure open or closed because I literally couldn't reach �� cm is creamy and sparse. I have no real boob changes, except that my nips are more sensitive than usual. But this has been going on since just before ovulation. I think I'm just finally getting some feeling back in them after my kids ruined them nursing.

Fx for us!

This is gonna sound stupid,
I honestly don't think Id know how to check my cervix.
I'm gonna sound like a crazy lady if af shows
But I'm convinced I'm pregnant
I soooo hope we r both right xx

Wash your hands, insert a finger and try to find it haha. It's pretty simple. :)

True but I'm not sure what's its meant to feel like
And what indicates what ��
I think my amateur findings would prob only confuse me more
Hee hee.
Id prob be better off getting OH to check ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member