Let them wonder!

Hope22

Mom of 1 beautiful boy
Reaction score
I'm feeling a bit evil today - must be the hormones. We live in a small apartment building and have some very nosy neighbors. This building used to be for seniors only - it's now open to all, but many of the tenants are retired folks with nothing better to do than spy and gossip.

My bump is becoming more apparent, and I've started wearing loose babydoll type tops because they're more comfortable. I'm at that stage where I look pregnant some days, and less so others, and unless you know me you might wonder if I'm just letting myself go!

I've seen neighbors peeking out at me when I take the dog for a walk, and today one (a man I just despise - he's forever complaining about something) actually walked across the lawn towards me when he saw me come outside. He made small talk, but I could tell he just wanted to come over to look more closely. I knew he was dying to ask, and could have easily given him a clue, but like I said, I'm feeling evil today. Soon enough he and his cronies will be able to tell for sure and then they can gossip all they like - meanwhile, I say leave them hanging; I've told all the people who matter, and I'm going to let the annoying people wonder! :D

Naughty you!!! I'd do the same ;)

I did the same thing when I went to church this weekend for the first time in ages! I'm quite tall and usually quite slim, but I'm starting to get that is she/isn't she appearance lol!!! It was quite fun watching the sneaky glances in my direction as I knew people were just itching to ask!

I used to do that too :D I love it when you know people are just desperate to ask but don't want to offend you if you're not :rofl: x

I'm doing this with my neighbours too!! They're a lovely couple, but we don't know them very well as they only moved i not so long ago. I'm not doing it to be nasty - I just really love the thrill of it!! And I know they're watching every time I leave the house!! It's just a bit of fun for me!!!!

I'm doing this with my neighbours too!! They're a lovely couple, but we don't know them very well as they only moved i not so long ago. I'm not doing it to be nasty - I just really love the thrill of it!! And I know they're watching every time I leave the house!! It's just a bit of fun for me!!!!

Having said all this, I was just outside chatting to said neighbour and what does he go and say??..... Congratulations on your pregnancy - when are you due??!!!
Well, thats my bit of fun over with!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->