Letrozole and libido

Casper72

Reaction score
I was on letrozole from Jan-Apr. This cycle I am not taking it, and boy what a difference in my libido! I was getting concerned about my lack of drive and so was my husband. When I was taking it, I didn't realize that lowered libido was a side effect. Anyone else have that happen?

Yep, me too! My drive tanked. :dohh:

The first cycle I took it, I had a headache for 10 days straight. But that was only for one cycle.

For 2 of the cycles, I felt ...blah when I was PMSing. I wouldn't call it depressed. I didn't stay in bed all day crying. But, I just wanted to hang on the couch and relax. I didn't feel motivated to do anything. I was very much a home body, which is unlike myself.

I certaintly didn't like it very much and was happy to be done with it. Clomid sucked too, though. :haha:

I know exactly what you mean! I was out of sorts as well and didn't even put two and two together that it was the letrozole until after the fact. I see you have had 3 failed IUIs too. I'm sorry, it really sucks. Are you going to do IVF?

Are you going to do IVF?

No, not at this point. We are currently just ntnp. I conceived my son on a fourth cycle of IUI, but I was only 24 at the time. Now, I'm 35 and it's just not looking promising, so I'm done with IUIs.

What's your plan? Are you going to continue with IUIs, go to IVF, or something else entirely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->